Promoting ClickBank products via email marketing?

sunshine5637

I'm not sure if this question goes in this forum or not, so I apologize if I'm in the wrong place...

I'm thinking of email marketing. Since I'm new to this and really just want to see how it goes, what if I sign up for ClickBank and promote their products via email marketing? Does anyone else do this and if so, are you successful?

Thank you!

elcidofaguy

Hiya Sunshine5637,

In my opinion its probably one of the best ways to promote as an affiliate as you can keep promoting many products over time where as the typical review site refers traffic onto the vendor and from there you wont know who they are and if they made a purchase... Its the vendor whom wins with building a list of actual buyers - unless you adopt the approach of building a list first or offering bonuses after the sale...

If you are going to try out email marketing - I recommend that you use the bait approach e.g. a free report, ebook, video course etc... in order to build a list through offering an awesome incentive... With getting traffic I recommend ads as well as through posting on related sites/social groups as well as Youtube videos being some of the methods..

In fact I recommend that you take a combined approach - adopt email marketing as well as setting up a website which targets the actual product keywords - as that way you maximize your ROI... If you can set up multiple sites and get them to rank e.g. web 2.0, YouTube video, blog site etc then you're in clover with dominating the niche...

Best of luck...

Sid

Nytshade

Just like Elcidofaguy has already mentioned above, email marketing is one of the best ways to promote clickbank products. I like to break it into 3 simple steps for people who don't understand the whole email marketing process/funnel.

Step 1 is simply your bribe and squeeze page. Your bribe could be anything that is closely related to the product you would like to promote, it could be a free book, video, audio etc. it also has to be valuable content, that will boost your trust. Then a squeeze page is simply the one page website you'll use to capture the visitor's name & email address.

Step 2 is building a really strong relationship with your subscribers, now that you know they're interested your job is to convince them to buy. The easiest way is to give them an ebook/pdf then send them a video series explaining the things that are in the free book you gave them visually (with videos or even audio). Via an autoresponder.

You simply send them valuable content on a daily bases but some days you don't send them content instead you promote a product. But take it easy and promote 1 product for about 15 days (promotion emails mixed with valuable content in 15 days). So you'll be promoting 1 or 2 products per month and make sure the content you send is related to the product you're promoting and offer expiring bonuses to increase conversions.

Once you have your funnel setup then you can move to step 3...

Step 3 is all about traffic. My advise, choose different traffic strategies, use them all till you find one that works really well for you. Once you've found one then stick to it and master it then generate a good revenue. Now from there you can explore other traffic strategies knowing that you're a master in Facebook Ads for instance, instead of being jack of all trades and...

One thing you have to know about traffic is that it's all about testing, good for you if you find something that works well first time you try it. But be prepared to fail and don't be afraid of failure, it's the best teacher.

Once you master these basic steps then you can move to more advance stuff like split testing and tracking. This is the same thing Sid said but in a more simple way to understand. Hope that helps :)

sunshine5637

Thank you two for your responses!

You've given me some things to think about...I understand about getting the squeeze page (I learned about that through Google!) but I'm wondering since it's just a squeeze page and not an actual site, how are you getting it out there to get more subscribers?

Nytshade

Nytshade
This has already been answered by both me and Sid... in the post I created above your answer in step 3 (traffic generation). If you're still confused then simply go to the search function of the forum and type "traffic" and you'll find a lot of good threads that will show you different ways to drive traffic to your squeeze page.

Hope that answers your question.

Last edited:

Miguelito203

I'm not sure if this question goes in this forum or not, so I apologize if I'm in the wrong place...

I'm thinking of email marketing. Since I'm new to this and really just want to see how it goes, what if I sign up for ClickBank and promote their products via email marketing? Does anyone else do this and if so, are you successful?

Thank you!
E-mail marketing is like standard, but it's usually done in conjunction with a blog. A blog is like your home base and allows you to build trust with your audience. Once you built trust with your audience, they are more likely to buy from you. Additionally, when you do e-mail marketing with a blog, a number of people who come across your blog through the search engines will sign up to your list (if they like your content). It's like two ways to bring in money instead of just one. Oh, don't just start promoting random products. Find products in a niche that you know something about and you know to be profitable.

Joey

MValmont

Just make sure you provide a lot of value to that list and you will do good

khassani

Hello,

Promoting Clickbank products with Email marketing is one of my favorite methods. You'll need first to setup a squeeze page and drive traffic to it so as to build your email list, then provide good quality content related to your niche to your subscribers. Once in a while you can send Clickbank offers to your email list and make commissions on each sale, the bigger your email list the more commissions you will get.

All the best !

Mattdawg84

This is probably one of the best affiliate marketing techniques. But instead of simply emailing people to buy a product you recommend, send them some content (no sales at all) to pre-frame whatever it is you're wanting them to buy. This will get them 'warmed up' if you will and they will be more likely to buy the product that you're recommending! I hope that helps!

Gabynto

To actually get more subscribers, you have create a great content on a squeeze in a particular niche that solves a particular problem. People actually come online to get information so you could get a free e-book and create maybe a 5 day course. By so doing, the one's that love your product would still be subscribed and would keep receiving your training. Then
you launch out the actual product! This is the best way to actually generated repeated customers on a particular product. It also takes patience. You just have to be positive!

HellaLeadz

Email Marketing would be one of the best ways to get sales as an affiliate, regardless if you promote on ClickBank or through other networks.

What I don't agree with is other people telling to use several sources of traffic. This is a waste of time and will get you nothing but a lot of frustration. You must focus on 1 source of traffic, test it, tweak it, work it out until you are a master at it, and then scale it. That's all.

All the rest stays the same, build a list from that traffic, build a relationship, cater to them, get sales.

PS. for your info, this is not easy and will take a lot of time and energy from you. Be ready for it.

Rob Whisonant

Rob Whisonant
I respect your opinion but totally disagree with it. If you concentrate on one source of traffic and it drys up, stops, changes drastically..... You are out of business. The old saying.... Don't keep all your eggs in the same basket comes to mind. :)

Now I can agree that you should focus on ONE source of traffic until you get to a certain level.... But then you start adding in additional sources of traffic one by one.

Never trust your business to one of anything. If that one goes away, you are out of business. This includes more than just traffic.

kb24

Most affiliate marketers do this. Its the biggest asset you can have. Its not just having a list its developing a relationship with that list. So in the future your list will know you and trust you so it will be easier to make sales. Pick a market where you can sell many products to your subscribers..

christax

christax
Yes most affiliate marketers do this but how much effective then depends on the quality of your email list. If you have a quality list that high conversions then you will get more sales when promoting via emails, if not, you get nothing from promoting via email marketing and you have to go with review sites, it is one of my favorite way. Not only for Clickbank products, I can promote other products on my review sites and this seems working as well for me.

StevenLucas

A lot of email marketing depends on your perceived attitude and how your subscribers see you. If you are constantly selling to them, they will unsubscribe in droves. Make sure your messages offer real information, good tips and ideas and stories about successes and failures. Be a real, helpful person first and the sales will follow.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.