10,000 Facebook Traffic Funnel + 50 Million Facebook Group Post Advertising Service

Hawker

Roll up, roll up, ladies and gentleman for we have all your traffic and advertising needs met with our unique Facebook Traffic Funnel + 50 Million Facebook Group Post Advertising Service.

★ 50+ Million Facebook Fans will see your message and 10,000 Facebook users will visit your site! ★

Facebook is the biggest social networking site and has the most users. Now with our service you can tap into that and have your site/message shared to over 50,000,000 people and receive 10,000 real Facebook visitors funnelled directly to your site all in one awesomely useful service.

This is a 2 fold service, both have their own benefits. First you get your site/message etc shared to some of Facebook's biggest Groups that collectively have over 50,000,000 fans/users. Secondly you get 10,000 minimum Facebook traffic visitors sent to your site too.

What you get
✔ 100+ Facebook Group Posts to 50,000,000 Users/Fans.
✔ 10,000+ Real Facebook Visitors Traffic from Facebook.
✔ Free report and tracking provided during and after complete.

The Benefits to Posting to Facebook Groups
  • Over 50 million people will see your site/product/service/video etc instantly.
  • Over 50 million people will get notification about your product/service/web just by few messages.
  • Over 50+ million people will get an email notification from Facebook's email system. So, it's like email marketing.
  • Create over 100 powerful PR9 Facebook backlinks that will last forever and IMPROVE your ranking positions.
  • Creates and builds brand and product awareness to millions of people.
  • All posts manually created by hand, we don't use any bots or tools to do the posting!
  • Cheap and affordable price for REAL Facebook advertising.
  • Long time SMO and SMM provider.
  • 100% natural and safe ranking effect.
  • Great SMN & SMM service.
The Benefits to our 10,000 Facebook Visitors
  • 100% real authentic Facebook traffic funnelled to your site.
  • 100% Google Adsense and network safe.
  • Fully trackable in Analytics and other tracking tools.
  • Improves your sites metrics and Alexa rating etc.
  • Fully guaranteed or full money back guarantee.
  • Traffic can be sent all at once or over 7 days.
Rules and Requirements
Please provide your site/URL and description to use when ordering.
You may use up to 2 URL's and have it split. Traffic to 1 posts to the other.

Sites we accept/things you can post/use
✔ Websites in any industry or language
✔ Sites, Blogs, Videos, Social Pages etc

Sites we don't accept
â›” Anything not safe for work, (family friendly) illegal, adult, wares
â›” For traffic no shortened links, redirects, framebreakers, exit page alerts

FAQ - FYI
What Country Are The Groups Mostly in?
Most of the groups and pages that we post to are US based groups. About 70% US, 20% UK and rest Worldwide European countries.
How Much Traffic Will I Get?
A minimum of 10,000 visitors to hundreds more. We will send you 10,000 visitors from Facebook but if your post that is shared to the groups is appealing it can go viral for a long time, get likes, comments etc and send traffic for years to come.
Do These Posts Show As Social Signals?
Yes they show up in Analytics as part of your Social Presence and as Shares/Likes and Comment social signals for any shares/likes & comments the posts get.
What is Allowed and Accepted and what is Not?
We will post anything Safe for Work. No adult/illegal stuff. You can post anything though, your website, blog, product, video, CPA, affiliate offers, Amazon stuff, your own Facebook page etc anything. Ask us first if unsure.
How Long Does it Take to Complete the Work?
The group posts are usually all done in a couple of days. Please give us 7 days to get back to you with a report. Average time from purchase to completion is 2-3 days. The traffic can be sent all at once or spread out over 7-30 days (default is 7 days).
How Many URLs or Keywords ETC Can I Use/Have Posted?
We don't have any strict rules. We accept 1 URL or can split it across 2 or 3 for you. Example; your homepage and your Facebook page. We'll link to both in the posts title and clickable image and in the description too.

Price: $20.00

How To Order?
Please send me a PM for my PayPal ID.
You can also use my PayPal vanity URL at [URLnf="https://paypal.me/thanksmuch"]paypal.me/thanksmuch[/URLnf]
Just make payment then send me your details to use.

Send me PM if you have any more questions or want to talk about a custom order.

CyberAlchemist

What price for this ✔ 10,000+ Real Facebook Visitors Traffic from Facebook?

Do you provide a service that increasing likes for FB fan pages?

Hawker

Hawker
If you just want the 10k FB traffic will be $9.99.

I do but its not like you think, I have a Facebook Page Activity and Awareness Campaign in which we take over your FB Page and do real promotion of it by posting to it several times a day, engaging the users and using lot of Call to Actions and generating real likes by promoting that Page on other Pages related to your Page on Facebook and Google Plus Communities too. We post to your Page several times a day (about 3-5 times a day). We then promote those posts on other Pages related to your niche/market/business in a 100% real and allowed way. No spam. No red flags. The proper way to do it.

I charge $49.99 for that for 1 week of promotion. After which you'll end up with a ton of REAL fans (likes). Fake fans/likes are pointless and I don't sell them.

I have other Facebook promotion services too. I'll try to put them up on here soon.

Cheers!

Mike.

Hawker

Hi roggy, thanks for your question.

It's hard to say really. Some products/niches is just very hard to get real likes for no matter how much promotion or call to actions you use, where as others can take off like a Soyuz rocket!

It depends on your product/niche. Send me a PM with your Page link first so I can diagnose and assess it to see how well I think it will fare from the promotion.

I can't really make a fair assessment or state a rough figure without knowing what your Page is and about.

That said, we do set an internal target of around 500 at least bare minimum. So we'll keep going until we've reached 500 new fans/likes from our promotion at the least.

Simply because we need a target to work towards and that makes it worth doing then so you are likely to buy again after. :)

Hope this helps!

Cheers.

Mike.

Last edited:
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.