All in One YouTube Video+Channel Promotion Service Gets You Views+Likes+Subscribers

Hawker

Nothing gets your message across better than a YouTube video does!

Our unique YouTube Video and Channel promotion service helps you get that message out to more people, faster!

We will get you more real full views, more real video likes and more real channel subscribers than you could ever want.

• We will promote your Video and Channel on Facebook. On the BIGGEST Facebook Groups and Pages - Related to Your Niche!
  • We will promote your video and channel on Google Plus Communities. The BIGGEST Google+ YouTube Video Communities.
We will GUARANTEE you more VIEWS, LIKES & SUBSCRIBERS or give you your money back!

We offer a full 100% guaranteed money back refund guarantee. Guaranteed!

- If we don't get you more views, likes and subscribers for your video or channel, you can ask for a full refund no questions asked.
- Just give us your YouTube Video URL and Channel URL and a message to go with it and we'll do the magic for you!
- Within 24 hours of ordering, you will notice your views count going up, your likes count going up and your subscribers count going up up up!

Using Facebook Groups and Google Plus Communities to market and promote your videos and channel is the best and safest possible way to get real views, shares, likes and subscribers! This is where most of the Internet's traffic is hanging out today. This will create for you up to 120+ of the highest quality social backlinks that you can get directly from Facebook and Google. These posts will count as social signals to your video and channel improving its overall ranking in the search engine for your keywords in the long run. But in the immediate present building brand awareness and public awareness about you and your videos and YouTube channel. You'll be getting instant real high retention views, real video likes and real subscribers! Maybe even a few comments.

So How Does it Work? What Do We Do For You?

We will actively promote your YouTube video and/or Channel on the biggest Facebook Groups and Google+ Communities. Some of these groups have hundreds of thousands of fans and collectively make up about 50kk people that will see your video in their timeline. We post to some of Facebook's biggest groups and groups/pages that are related to videos, YouTube videos. As well as groups/pages in YOUR niche too. We actively search out pages/groups in YOUR niche and post to them for you!

NOTE: The majority of the groups are made up of some of FB's biggest groups! Most of these are Advertising/IM/Social groups that accept submissions posts of all kinds. Not ALL of your posts will be related. But around 25% of them will be. About 25% of your posts will be on Pages that are related to YOUR niche. The rest will be on our big Facebook groups which we are already a member of.

Its the same with Google's Google+ Communities too. Some of these have many hundreds of thousands of users. We will post your video to YouTube related YouTube and video related Google+ Communities such as these...

It's a Genuine, High Quality Authentic + Reliable YouTube Video + Channel Marketing Service to Rely and Depend On!

Our service gets your video promoted properly fast! Get more views, more likes, more subscribers and earn more money from your YouTube videos! This is an excellent all-in-one video promotion package!

Typical Before and After using this service for your video..

What You Will Get in This Service

• We will post your video to 100+ BIG Facebook Groups and Pages
  • We will post your video to 20+ BIG Google Plus Video Communities
  • We guarantee you more real video views and watches.
  • We guarantee you get more real video Likes by people.
  • We guarantee you will get NEW real subscribers for your channel.
  • We guarantee you will get real video comments/feedback.
You get 100 PERMANENT Facebook Group posts.
And 20+ PERMANENT Google Plus posts.
Your video will get a whole bunch of views and video likes (or dislikes!?) and new real subscribers to your channel all from different people of the world.

FAQ - FYI
What Country Are The Groups Mostly in?
Most of the groups and pages that we post to are US based groups. About 70% US, 20% UK and rest Worldwide European countries.
How Many Views/Likes or Subscribers Will I Get?
From a few, to hundreds to thousands to millions. Honestly we can't say as it all depends on your video and if its appealing to the users/fans. If your post that is shared to the groups is appealing it can go viral for a long time, get likes, comments etc for years to come. Also posting once isn't as beneficial as posting several times which is why we offer extras in this service!
Do These Posts Show As Social Signals?
Yes they show up in Analytics as part of your Social Presence and as Shares/Likes and Comment social signals for any shares/likes & comments the posts get. Increase your YouTube video rank!
What is Allowed and Accepted and what is Not?
Any video that is safe-for-work. Most things accepted in any niche/genre. Contact us first if you're unsure and we'll let you know and advise you.
How Long Does it Take to Complete the Work?
The group posts are usually all done in a couple of days. Please give us a few days to get back to you with a report. We include all the posts permalink urls.
How Many videos / description / image Can I Use/Have Posted?
We accept 1 Youtube video URL and you can use a large descriptions or a short one. You can provide your own message to post or we can make one for you. Any video URL can be used, YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook embedded videos etc.

Price: $20.00

How To Order?
Please send me a PM for my PayPal ID.
You can also use my PayPal vanity URL at [URLnf="https://paypal.me/thanksmuch"]paypal.me/thanksmuch[/URLnf]
Just make payment then send me your details to use.

Send me PM if you have any more questions or want to talk about a custom order.

Order now for 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!

nolimanalo20

How is this possible? Kindly message me so I could know the details. I am very much interested. I currently own a youtube channel but I can seem to get my desired viewers and subscribers. I would be a great deal if you could help me.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads