Hello everyone!

Ola Rybacka

Hello everyone!
My name is Ola, I'm a copywriter and social media manager.
I'm interested in everything which is connected with new media and project management, especially in increasing people's productivity.
It's not so easy to start in a new environment, but I hope I will find there lot of experienced people who will share their knowledge with me.

Have a nice day!

ulterios

Greetings Ola and welcome to Webmaster Sun.

I look forward to reading your posts and hopefully getting a chance to interact.

Welcome again! :)

Tshepo

Welcome Ola to Webmaster Sun, I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Hawker

Hi Ola, welcome to Webmaster Sun.

Really nice to read your intro and you have a cracking smile so looking forward to seeing you around the boards and interacting with you.

Always good to have a Social Media Manager around, I could do with an increase in productivity I can tell you that much! :)

Cheers and happy new year!

Dopani

Glad to have Ola on this great board, Looking forward to reading and discussing with you on posts.

Developer

Hello everyone!
My name is Ola, I'm a copywriter and social media manager.
I'm interested in everything which is connected with new media and project management, especially in increasing people's productivity.
It's not so easy to start in a new environment, but I hope I will find there lot of experienced people who will share their knowledge with me.

Have a nice day!
Hello Ola and welcome. I, too, am fairly new to this forum, however, when I initially found this forum, after having spent just a few minutes looking around, I immediately joined knowing that this would be one of the sites I visited MANY times each day. This forum is CHOCK FULL of helpful knowledgeable people who always seem MORE than happy to help and lend a hand. Stick around, you'll be glad you did.

vishwa

Welcome On Board Ola! We also feel very glad to have you as a contributor to this forum. I hope you will learn more here and also share your knowledge with us. By the HAPPY NEW YEAR.

wms

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome Ola to Webmaster Sun!

Looking forward to seeing you around!

:welgroup:

hrishivardhan

Hello Ola,
Welcome to this forum.
You are at the right place to learn lots of new things from other members. We hope lots of learning from you too, keep posting your thoughts here and enjoy your stay.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views