Advertise Your Business or Product on Big Facebook News Pages for $20

Hawker

Unique and Innovative SMM provider releases amazing new Facebook Marketing service that guarantees 10,000 REAL Facebook users to your site by creating scores of Permanent Page posts on Big News Pages and Pages related to Your Niche for only $20! It's a no brainer! Click here to read more......[INSERT YOUR LINK HERE]
Imagine a message like that containing your links on Big Facebook News Pages like YahooNews, News24, Newswire and more.

What We Do in This Service

• Promote your product or business on Big Facebook News Pages.
  • Promote your product on Pages that are RELATED To YOUR niche.
  • Promote your product on 100+ Big Facebook Groups.
We then promote these posts naturally in safe way getting them shares, likes, comments and reshares. We use them to send you 10,000 REAL website visitors to your site from Facebook. All from the very posts that we create. We keep promoting them until we've sent you a minimum of 10,000 visitors from those posts.

It's as simple as that!

We guarantee to send at least 10,000 Facebook users from the posts we create or give your money back.

What Posts Do We Create?
We will create you Page posts on Big News Pages that are public that accept submissions from the public. Some of these Pages have thousands to millions of fans/users that will see your post in their timeline. We also create 100+ Big Group posts on a mix of closed and open groups.

How Many Posts Will We Create?
It depends. As many as we need to if that makes sense. A big bunch of them on BIG News Pages and Pages related to Your Niche! We usually target about 3-4 different types of pages in your niche and create around 10-20 per niche. We'll create around 100+ Group posts so you'll end up with around 100 group posts and 30-50 Page posts depending on how many Pages there are we can post to in your niche!

How Long Does it Take?
We'll get started posting and promoting your posts within 12-24 hours and be fully complete after a few days up to a week at a push. We don't go mad and post all at once! We go gradually slow and use different Facebook accounts to post with at different times of the day.

What Proof do We Provide?
We provide all the Page and Group posts (Permalinks) in simple text file so that you can visit them yourself or continue promoting them yourself! Example: Add likes to the posts to improve their value and thus creating powerful social signal backlinks.

What Niche Can This Be Used With?
Any niche/business can be used for this service. We actively search out Public pages that are related to your niche. If you run a website or blog or an affiliate marketer selling your own products/services then chances are there's Pages that are based on that same subject.

Is This Safe Advertising/Promotion/SEO for My Site?
Yes this is 100% safe and friendly advertising and promotion and SEO for your site/business/product. We don't spam and we are allowed to post to those Pages. Many of the Pages Admin's will like your post themselves as will many of the fans.

How Do We Send/Monitor the Traffic?
We'll use a shortened analytics URL of your URL that you want to use to track how many click throughs the Pages posts have had to your site and then share this with you upon starting and upon completing the work for you.

Whats the Difference Between This and Facebook Ads/Paid Likes?
This is a one off price where as Facebook Ads can end up costing much more and be expensive overtime. We provide real likes through real promotion anyway. Also we actually reach a bigger audience by posting on Big News Pages and Pages related to Your niche rather than just from your Page only.

Can I Use This for My Own Facebook Page/Group?
Yes! It's a golden way of going about getting new Likes/Fans for your own Facebook Pages/Groups. We can target those Pages in your own niche and use subtle tactical methods of poaching their fans but also sharing yours with theirs too.

Enough questions already I'm done and want to order immediately!

Please place your order and make your payment and send us the required details. Give us a link/message to use or we can come up with different messages to use/post for you.

Price: $20.00

How To Order?
Please send me a PM for my PayPal ID.
You can also use my PayPal vanity URL at paypal.me/thanksmuch
Just make payment then send me your details to use.

Send me PM if you have any more questions or want to talk about a custom order.

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!

REAL SAFE Facebook Advertising and Traffic.

Cheaper than Facebook ads.

To your success!

Heatman

The services you offer is quite good but I would suggest you cut down your charge of $20. As much as people would want to patronize you but I think your asking cost might deter a good number of people, myself included.

I hope you reconsider. Good luck.

Hawker

Hawker
Thanks but what are you on about cut down my charge of $20? This service is priced at $20 as it's meant to be for people on a shoe-string budget! It's $20 for;

10,000 Facebook traffic
100 big Facebook groups
20 big Facebook community page posts.

This service should be more and some people would charge more.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.