SEO advice for promoting a mobile app on Google search engine?

Maxoq

Are there any SEO-specific tips and white hat tricks you guys can share regarding promoting a mobile app to get more traffic from search engines, especially from Google?

samimnoorzaitgc

I think you should use AdWords for that to make it simply appear on top of each search for related keywords. You can also use AdMob to make it appear on Mobiles relevantly.
Thanks,

RobiN0963

I think the best solution is to hire a SEO company. I think those people really do a good job, because when you google for some info, top sites usually write exactly the same info, and you need to scroll down a bit to find something different.

By the way, regarding mobile apps, probably there are some other apps, that can help you to promote your new app and improve its SEO.

RobiN0963

I recently found some good weather apps on https://apksalad.com/en/category/WEATHER that show weather more accurately, than the base app in my phone. I’m not sure if they have a specific app for this, but if you have time, you can look for it. Besides, you may check under the education section, they might have some tips for SEO there or some articles in a book section. Share with me if you find something.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.