FREE Does Your Web Traffic Smell Funny? Fix it With 11+ Hours Hands-on Video Training Course!

elcidofaguy

Attention: Free Web Traffic Training Course Which Wipes Away Bad Odours & Lousy Leads

Greetings All! I figured as we've just entered the New Year - I'd like to show my appreciation to all with offering a FREE web traffic video training course! Inside you'll find over 11 hours of solid "over the shoulder" training...

With this you can almost guarantee that your web traffic will no longer smell funny ;-)

With it being highly targeted and in abundance from the many ways you can achieve that through the lessons found within the course...

Below are the details... Simply head over to <removed> - and signup via the optin form... Make sure to check your spam folder when confirming your subscription (in most cases its okay but I've noted Hotmail to be a pain recently with my autoresponder)...

<removed>

Last edited:

roggy

Just subscribed to your form but have not seen the confirmation email to finish step 3, pls check asap.

elcidofaguy

Hi Roggy!

Appreciate the heads-up... Typical isn't it? You test everything, its all working and then bam! Something comes popping out at the last minute to mess it up lol... Suffice to say I've fixed the error with the optin form.... I've tested it and its working on my end... Please can you try again and let me know...

For others whom just signed up and had the same problem - appreciate it if you give it another go... This time it should work with no problems ;-)

ulterios

Subscribed and confirmed. Everything worked perfectly.

I'm always looking for anything that can be helpful so I look forward to learning a thing or two. This seems like a nice thorough course that covers a lot. :)

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.