What inspired you to dive into internet marketing?

roggy

Hey folks, what inspired you to get into internet marketing in the first place?
For me, it was a great way to make money online and know many ways to drive traffic from different sources to my blogs and do whatever I wanted to do. What lured you in? what are your thoughts?

Developer

I actually happened into the IM/AM industries by accident. I used to be an EMT
and I even taught a few courses. When I got into an accident that ended my
career, I was bummed out to hell. After a few months of self pity and "woah is
me"'ing, my (then) wife, said I should take my knowledge and share it with people
online, people who might honestly want to know the basics, but didn't necessarily
want to take a full blown course or those who weren't looking to make it their
career, you know, people who just wanted a little extra knowledge...

So, I started my first "blog". It wasn't a blog as we know them today, but it was
a site on which I posted article after article with all sorts of CPR methods, tips,
tricks, etc...

It was an immediate success and someone emailed me one day saying "You're a
damn fool! Why aren't you charging for this info?"...

The LAST thing I was interested in was making people PAY for what I wanted
to share with them, BUT, in all honesty, my (then) wife WAS working 2 jobs AND
taking care of my invalid a*s -- all while being PREGNANT mind you (yes, she was
an angel -- I miss her so much, she passed away a few years ago).

ANYWAYS...

She was taking care of me, working 2 jobs, worked right until the day her water
broke as a matter of fact, and bills WERE piling up and she would soon be out of
work (maternity leave, of course), so, I had no choice BUT to figure out a way
to make some moulah, so, I took the guys advice and started charging for access
to each article. Back then, memberships were not a craze like they are today, so
I simply charged a small fee for access to each article.

It was a HUGE success. I have been an IM/AM junkie ever since, LOL.

Ron Killian

I was SO tired of working for some one else, any one else and I saw others where making money online, so I jumped in big time. Money all the way. Well, that and freedom. Not much of a mystery for me :)

Heather

The Internet offers a broad and endless opportunities for everyone. You'll get to learn almost everything in here, get some valuable tips on how to earn and expand your knowledge to everything under the sun. You just have to type, click and learn. I primarily earn for my living doing jobs here in the internet and I've got the chance to work with what I want and when I want. Connecting with everyone for almost anywhere in the world were made possible because of it. It is just so helpful for each and every one of us.

justraf16

Hello there! I have a childhood friend who actual working online for like a decade now. Before I was so thrilled to do it as well. He can make money really good. So I tried entering to it. Before I didn't know what and where to get started so I didn't push through it. I watched a video from youtube the other day when I have decided to go back to this. The video convinced me to try it again.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.