Publish Blog Posts on Own site or Submission sites?

brettek

I have some blog posts and going to publish them but I don't know which is more benefit for increasing traffic and SEO rankings to my blogs. Should I publish them on own website or submission sites? or both?
If both then if there will be content duplication? any advice?

AdaniPharma

As Sandra said, first on your site. Then select other submission sites which gives dofollow backlink.

samimnoorzaitgc

Your blog posts goes to your own site. The more pages you have, the more benifit you get. Myself found many blogs with their posts. You can use to add links to your own pages in your blog posts that will be turned to internal links.

jeffhowell

Try doing some guest blog posts for related blogs and get a backlink from them ... It's one of the most effective ways of getting quality backlinks and traffic...

wmguides

it is better to post your content on your site and wait till the search engine spiders crawls on it. Then post it on other sites. But if you have written the content only for marketing and link building purpose then don't post on your site and directly post them on other sites and get a linkback to your site.

Last edited:

Miguelito203

I have some blog posts and going to publish them but I don't know which is more benefit for increasing traffic and SEO rankings to my blogs. Should I publish them on own website or submission sites? or both?
If both then if there will be content duplication? any advice?
You should publish stuff to your site first -give it time to rank. With that said, I'm personally not a fan of publishing the exact same article I published on my blog to an article site. I would change it up just a little bit.

Joey

EpicGlobalWeb

EpicGlobalWeb
I tend to agree with you. Does doing that count as duplicate content? Or is that only for your own site where duplication hurts?

Miguelito203

Miguelito203
The question about duplicate content has been one that people have been asking since I first started online (2008). Google has always made changes to its algorithm, but they started getting really noticeable around 2009. A lot of the article directories that marketers used to use in order to get high rankings fast got hit really hard and lost a lot of their rankings because of what Google considered to be duplicate content/repetitive, low-quality content.

After this happened, there was even more of a push to put your content on your own sites. Some of these sites just disappeared, while others were able to rebound (after a year or so and they changed the rules about the type of content they would and would not accept). Since this time, it's just been standard practice to avoid them all together or only use them if you are going to write like a new (not spun) article. There's only so much Google is going to tell us about its algorithm.

Joey

EpicGlobalWeb

What if every web master, blogger, and writer got together to flood the internet with trillions of pages of duplicated content(s) daily. If Google de-indexed all of it then the world could sue them for cencorship, race based crimes, religious crimes (you know, postings and articles written about, by, or for race and religious issues). Or at the very least people might stop using them and switch to Bing.

Then we get the top guys here at the Sun to produce a new competing search engine. Immediately, we will gain control over 62% of all internet search. We will call it "Sunsearch -Search all information under the Sun"

Then we will remove the crap content we manufactured and offer to sell the new search engine back to Google for...

...100 Billion Dollars!!!!!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
jms
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.