How many pages of content can you create every day?

brettek

When creating blogs posts for your blogs or other article sharing sites, how many pages of content can you create every day?
Do you always strive to create the same number of pages daily, just to keep in the habit?

Sandra

I can write 7K words a day when I'm on a row. Research takes most of the time, though. In some niches I have spent 3 weeks researching before writing a single word.

brettek

brettek
What are the formulas to writer 7K words a day fast? what will you research before writing an article? sources from forums or blogs?

Can you share any tips for succeeding in blogging?

Sandra

It's not fast. It takes all day.
Research: It depends on the niche. In general I try to find the real sources--that is papers, technical manuals, etc. I also buy and read books by authorities in the subject and watch conferences and videos. And if what I'm writing about is actionable, I do it.
For the most part I'm a book writer, so for articles I just choose a subject, write a book and split it into parts, unless it is a personal blog, of course, where the personality is more important than the content.

ulterios

Since I write for almost all of my sites, it will vary for me. I am always busy doing their upkeep and other needed tasks as well as developing them further so that cuts into my ability to write as much as I would like.

However, for the most part I try to write a couple of articles a day but sometimes it's more and sometimes less. I think for many people it will depend on what else they have going on in their life as well as their online or business life. I think that for most people, writing an article a day for a site of theirs should be a minimum goal. The more content, the better though! More chances to get your article/site seen and visited! ;)

Ron Killian

Write as much as you possibly can. Seriously. You'll find more uses for your content, then you have time to write. Blog posts, forum posts, social posting, ebooks, short reports, give away reports, sell content, ect, ect, ect. you can NEVER write enough.

I am no pro writer by any means, but the biggest tip I've learned over the years is to write first, edit second. Often we get in the bad habit of fixing spelling and grammar mistakes as we go. This slows the flow and might even keep us from getting it "all" out. I am guilt of it myself. Hard habit to break. But when it's flowing, get it all out and fix it later.

You could go one step further if you dare. Some one once said, think it was Joe Vilate, to actually turn off your monitor as you type. Less distraction and keeps you from editing. Don't think I've ever tried it, but kind of makes sense.

Just my thoughts :)

aemathenge

I once wrote twenty articles, each five hundred words in one day for an online version of an English Newspaper. I was shocked when everyone of them was accepted and paid for.

It did help that all the articles were about my favourite niche, in which regard I had an exciting experience. Exhilarating actually.

Up until end of January this year, I have been doing ten articles per day, each five hundred words. My clients sold out their website, in which case, I am down to one or two articles per day. Pretty slow I must say.

Last edited:

ulterios

I once wrote twenty articles, each five hundred words in one day for an online version of an English Newspaper. I was shocked when everyone of them was accepted and paid for.

It did help that all the articles were about my favourite niche, in which regard I had an exciting experience. Exhilarating actually.
Wow, that's great. I know that writing about something that we like will sure make it easier to pump out the articles, it's definitely that way in my case.

Up until end of January this year, I have been doing ten articles per day, each five hundred words. My clients sold out their website, in which case, I am down to one or two articles per day. Pretty slow I must say.
Well perhaps you can seek out and find some more clients, especially since you are able to produce the quantity that you are capable of. There's a big demand for writers these days, the trick is just finding the right people to write for. ;)

ericplotz1

I never submit more than 3 articles a day to a blog. I can't quote anyone but I heard it could be negative so I don't push it. When you're building PBNs and stuff I coud easily have 300 articles being published on the web everyday. Obviously with a team of VAs writing and submitting the content for me.

aemathenge

Wow, that's great. I know that writing about something that we like will sure make it easier to pump out the articles, it's definitely that way in my case.

Well perhaps you can seek out and find some more clients, especially since you are able to produce the quantity that you are capable of. There's a big demand for writers these days, the trick is just finding the right people to write for. ;)
I would be forever indebted to you or anyone who would introduce or refer me to a multiple article client.

I have sent out applications to various online writer sites but business seems to be rather slow, or is it me?

Alex de Borba

I create one page per day, up to 1000 words. I consider it a creative process and I enjoy writing, I just don't create more pages because besides writing, I am also a developer which leads me to pay attention to other duties at hand.

shoptechmedia

When creating blogs posts for your blogs or other article sharing sites, how many pages of content can you create every day?
Do you always strive to create the same number of pages daily, just to keep in the habit?
The fastest that I was able to do was 3 articles in a day.. averaged of 1000 words.. but the research time was what always takes the most time as well as creating images, and short vid. That day, i think i spent 12 hours working.. with few minutes break here and there.
Today, i go for at least 1 article of 1000+ words, again, research and creating of graphics, and infographics takes more time than actually writing..

Write as much as you possibly can. Seriously. You'll find more uses for your content, then you have time to write. Blog posts, forum posts, social posting, ebooks, short reports, give away reports, sell content, ect, ect, ect. you can NEVER write enough.

I am no pro writer by any means, but the biggest tip I've learned over the years is to write first, edit second. Often we get in the bad habit of fixing spelling and grammar mistakes as we go. This slows the flow and might even keep us from getting it "all" out. I am guilt of it myself. Hard habit to break. But when it's flowing, get it all out and fix it later.

You could go one step further if you dare. Some one once said, think it was Joe Vilate, to actually turn off your monitor as you type. Less distraction and keeps you from editing. Don't think I've ever tried it, but kind of makes sense.

Just my thoughts :)
That's rather nice to do.. not looking at the monitor.. hhhhmm.. makes sense if you want to keep the juice flowing..

professorrosado

Okay, I'm a "getting old fogey" that's been around so I learned to talk my way through most problems and writing tasks. With today's technology, I can record a few hours of video (serves also as a podcast or course content), research, create products, develop software, develop a video game, my platforms and organizational prerogatives all while having my cell phone transcribing the stuff for articles and ebooks.

I try to streamline everything I do and optimize my daily "doings" so that content is always being created.

At last analysis, I average about two "paper back" sized books every month and still can do more if only I would remember to turn the transcription app on! Darn!

Of course, quantity of the content matters. Higher the contents, higher will be chances of traffic. In the trade-off between quantity and quality, one should not give up quality and optimisation. With that in mind, writing more contents on a day may force one less concentrated on quality which may not serve the purpose. I write one content a day at the maximum.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
jms
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.