How do you promote a new Facebook page for FREE?

arindamb

Hi guys,

Is it possible to promote a Facebook fan page for FREE?

If yes, so how?

Thanks in advance.

savidge4

Hi guys,

If yes, so how?

Thanks in advance.
Heck yeah you can.... One of the methods I use is to drop in some pretty decent content on my timeline. then I join a bunch of relevant groups and will place an image that says something to the effect of "Hey come check out our content"

Another method is to just start doing some searches for the topic that you are focusing on, and dropping comments on users posts as well as becoming friends etc. you know, be "Social" with your Social network activities - its a new concept LOL

Takes a bit of time, but I find it pretty effective at building a decent community that actually participates.. vs paying for fly by night followers that never seem to do much.

DonaldWoods

Of Course, you can promote your Facebook fan page freely when using with supporting profile as to add new friends(near by location to target), search & joined niche groups, increasing the niche posts on daily basis(Facebook Page), also shares these posts to your niche groups, involve in the comments with replies too & chats with the interested one's to offers the business services or products. Facebook is the best social medium for market your business through Social Media.

samimnoorzaitgc

Use Addmefast.com to get free likes/followers for your Facebook Pages/Posts or for your Twitter account/tweets. It's a free like and follow exchange system I've been using for a while. But remember, It's all demonstrative.

Hawker

Hawker
Dude, no no nooooooo. Just no.

You have a lot to learn still about this internet marketing my son.

Using Addmefast to increase your Facebook fans (likes) or Twitter tweets/retweets/followers etc is going to come to nothing. Zilch. Zip.

Did you know that 90% of accounts used on Addmefast to get likes/shares etc are bot accounts and not their actual real accounts?

After a while, all those likes you earned by liking other peoples pages etc will all drop. As in disappear as though they were never there.

That's because they are using throwaway disposable account they don't care about.

Having a fanpage or anything that looses its likes/fans is bad bad bad.

Do you really want people seeing your page get 1000 new fans one day and the next go back down to half of that again?

People will ask, why is that happening. What's going on there. Why are people leaving this page as fast as they liked it?

Do you want people bringing your pages like that into question like that?

Also do remember, it's against Facebook and Twitters policies to buy likes(fans) or followers, tweets etc or engage in any activity such as Like4Like sites etc.

They don't want you doing that for several reasons. The first is because they lose out on revenue (they want you to purchase those directly from them).

The 2nd reason is because it creates a bad user experience for people. They don't want loads of egg/bot accounts on their network. They want REAL users.

Also, all those likes/fans/followers you get will be dud/fake accounts that wont interact with your updates/posts etc or visit your links at all.

There are sooo many other better FREE ways of promoting a Facebook Fanpage than using Addmefast!

One of the BEST ways, and I've said this before, is to post on Pages that are related to your niche/industry.

But not in a way that is just a blatant plug. In a way that those Pages admins will like themself. In a way that lets you poach their fans but they don't mind.

You just have to add VALUE to that Fanpage in your posts and covertly link to your Page as though it isn't yours.

That is the BEST FREE way to promote your new Facebook Fanpage. IMHO. :)

samimnoorzaitgc

samimnoorzaitgc
As I said at the end: "It's all demonstrative". I mean you won't get value doing this, but it is a good thing to just display like you're having too much fans. Like 1,000 page likes that aren't going to be gone! I don't believe that likes & follows from AddMefast will decrease.
Anyway, I'll remember what you have said.

Hawker

Hawker
Well all its demonstrating is that you have not been using addmefast enough to know.

You are much better off spending that time doing real promotion which not only lasts forever and goes on to provide more fans in time but actually results in real people on your page who are GENUINELY interested in your page.

Do you really want likes (fans) on your page that have absolutely no interest in your product at all whatsoever? Come on!!

No only are they not interested, they're not even real accounts so wont ever see your stuff anyway!

When you post something you wont get any engagement in that post at all.

Do you really think people use addmefast manually and are picky about what pages they like with their fake accounts and only like the ones they like?

No, they use bots to do all the liking for them regardless of the page.

Also after a while, most of these accounts that done the liking are either deleted or they run a script on it to make it UNLIKE all the thousands of pages they liked.

So go ahead and keep using it if you want, all of your time spent on it, all of the likes will come to nothing and be completely wasted.

I could write an eBook on it and sell it and end up with more fans in the time it would take you to reach the same amount in real fans using addmefast method!

devensingh

Hello All
Promotion is FB just does not mean to have huge number of likes in your page. It covers all like number of likes, posting frequency, keeping the page fresh with the cover page and DP, campaigns promotion, everything includes. Posting relevant updates also comes under the FB promotion!! :)

AndiLim

Yes you can, you can share it in a group where you belong or from you official facebook account. You just need to create meaning ful content and everytime you does always try to share it so that many people can see it. But I highly suggest that you should share it in a group for me it does work.

Dayneez

You can ask another page to post you link.

Also nothing beats great content or videos. If you start producing lots of good quality content which people want to watch, you will start to get more subscribers. Also start subscribing to OTHER peoples channels and posting in the comments section or videos.

jagdish pathare

Hi arindamb

It is good question How do you promote a new Facebook page for FREE

Yes, it is easy to promote a new facebook page. Facebook there are lot of facebook page and same category. like news, food, health, horoscopes etc., But there are likes & follower not same.

I have facebook page and add new friends or groups and share my facebook page link. When they are coming Facebook page watching effective content or post and Like images, videos, content.

Like your Facebook page is body building page. Then you joint local as well as international body building groups and share your link. They are following and share your images, videos. other facebook friends also connect your facebook page and like\ follow.

Facebook page link you also share other social networking site. Like twitter, linden gmail etc. facebook page is medium to social your page, product, service etc.

SEOPub

I'm not saying the free ways promoted here are bad, but they are very time consuming and many times are likely to bring little in the way of results. For example, dropping comments on posts in groups hoping that someone clicks on your page... good luck. Don't get me wrong. You will get a few, but probably not more than 1% of the people that see your comment, and that might even be an overestimation.

Just drop $100 to run an ad to get started and build up a following that will hopefully share your content and bring in more followers. You will have a better chance of growing the page that way and save a buttload of time.

Ola Rybacka

Try to provide as best content as you can. And for the first time use your friends - invite them to your page and ask if they could invite their friends to like it.
But please, don't buy followers, it's not a good way to be successful!

janseo

To promote a Facebook page for free you can put the Facebook page URL in your email signature, Website, blog and also participate in different Facebook groups relevant to your niche. You can also share your page url in other social network sites as twitter, linkedin etc.

HCFGrizzly

Hi guys,

If yes, so how?

Thanks in advance.
Yes you can. I remember when I first began working in IM, I tried to promote my father`s business on Facebook.
I started by simply asking my Facebook friends to like and share my page. I got about 1000 subscribers in no time.
I know that not all of those people were targeted customers, but hey, they were real people, and it was for free.
Another free method is to join groups related to your niche and post there articles related to your business that will attract people to your page. If the article is good you might also get some likes/shares.

shivaganguly

Yes, you can promote a facebook fan page for free. You just need to add more and more friends on your page which will increase page likes and views. Invite more and more friends. Post regularly.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views