What are your SEO plans for 2016?

Harry P

I will be focusing on site structure, load times, social networks and off-page SEO (forum marketing, guest posting, web 2.0).

Abhijit Sao

This time we will focus on apps and video seo marketing. And minimizing the work of image optimization.

Raxix

Today's is a trend of content marketing so I will be focusing on make a new, unique, relevant content on daily basis.

HCFGrizzly

Write more high quality articles, concentrate more in social media.

Dopani

Dopani
Why not focus on link building that more high quality articles? Do social network really bring you more traffic?

HCFGrizzly

HCFGrizzly
The articles will have 2 uses:
- placement on my blog
- guest posting (and through this option I will create more backlinks)

Yes, if you know how to use it, social media can bring you lots of targeted traffic.

nesito29

For me, link building is a priority and it should be for any SEO campaign.
Increasing a domain's authority is essential if a website wants to be able to compete for the first page on competitive keywords.

For my strategy, I'll use infographics in order to get those links and do content marketing :)

vishwa

For me Content and content marketing will be dominating in 2016. Google loves quality content and now they are focusing on sites with quality content. However backlinks still plays a major role. But we have work on both of them as well.

Abhishek_Jain

Now the rules of SEO are changed from search engine point of view to user point of view.
I will curate content that will be user friendly and easily sharable. Along with this I ll focus on Forum marketing and expert reviews. Thanks!

AndiLim

Focus more creating quality content I guess that will be the best way in order to rank on search engine. I will try to conduct some research and help myself to be familiar on the said job.

EpicGlobalWeb

I will be focusing on site structure, load times, social networks and off-page SEO (forum marketing, guest posting, web 2.0).

I'm going to give away web software that I build and use them to control traffic through visual conversion optimization to rank other people's blogs in exchange for free guest posting. If anyone wants some software built let me know. I'll make sure you can afford it.

samimnoorzaitgc

1- Making the website Mobile-Friendly
2- Increasing the Number of Blog Posts
3- Getting more Backlinks
4- Adding more text to the content

jeffhowell

1. Build a new PBN
2. Get 4 keywords to top 4 with medium competition (been wanting to do that for quite some time)
3. Get bold :D

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.