Does link building software work?

rwsorensen

WMS Marketplace Seller
Has anyone any experience of link building using a software package and does it work ?

Any suggestions or recommendations please.

Sandra

What kind of software? Spamming bots?
Only one recommendation: if you choose that route, never ever ever use them to place links back to your own property.

nesito29

It really depends on what the link building software does, if by that you mean the software doing the link building for you, then not really. What you'll accomplish by doing that will be getting penalized.

What great link building software do is finding you the opportunity to connect with other webmasters and get that link. (white hat link building)

There is some bookmarking software out there that help you get high-quality links but, it won't last long and I'd never point them to my money site. However, they are useful for YouTube SEO.

I hope this helps you :)

elcidofaguy

Like with all things there's a right way and a wrong way to do this... With using such tools you need to be careful with your setup with keeping your setup under the radar from G's algo detection... In sum you should aim:

1) To implement tiered link building with tier one manually built with links pointing to your money site.
2) Use your link building software - I recommend GSA SER - and create links to tier 1.
3) Rinse and repeat and create links to tier 2.

Note: Most people get the above wrong i.e. creating too many links along the tiers when in fact its better to reduce that - but in parallel have other links directly on the tiers i.e. combined approach.

Finally using such tools is probably one of the most riskiest strategies - hence one other reason to use tiers as you can quickly and safely remove tier 1 links to your money site should you need to.

Miguelito203

I personally think that link-building software kind of went out of style years ago -- once people become aware of all the changes that the search engines make to their algorithms in order to improve the user experience. If you want to build links to your site, so you can get traction in the search engines, just do it yourself. Depending on the competition (and the sites you use), it may not take that much. Plus, I always heard that it sets off alarms, so to speak, if you get too many links too quickly.

Joey

Last edited:

vishwa

Link building software is not so helpful in these days. All the links made by the software are spam and of low quality. You better create natural and quality backlinks, Which will definitely helps you.

ridgley

Actually, link building these days needs lots of human interaction and quality content. So, link building software is not effective anymore as before panda and penguin year. Google may identify you as doing black hat and may penalize your site when you use link building software.

AngellinaLear

I don't know about any kind of link building software, but make manually backlinks which is useful for any website. Otherwise after certain time software backlinks which are low quality or harmful for that website. So don't use it.

Abhishek_Jain

Never Ever use the Spam bots. They are going to destroy your ranking, authority and your business of course in future if not now. Beware!!

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.