Let me know what you think

Dopani

It took me 5s+ to load your website in the first time, I don't understand meaning the icon in your logo, its pretty complex

Site layout looks goods, plus one for responsive design. I like that.

radwebhosting

radwebhosting
Thanks for taking a look. Just out of curiosity, where are you viewing the site from? I would like to know because of how slowly it was loading for you. Thanks for the compliments.

sclaeys

The site loads fast for me, but I see that you are in Dallas, which is where I am so that may be a big factor. I like what you have, but it seems like you should elaborate and add more content to your product pages. Other than that, it's a pretty sweet site and I also like the responsive style.

Hawker

Hi mate your site loaded really fast for me. I'm in UK.

I did find it a little too basic though as usually good hosting sites like these have quite a lot on them but I guess you're quite a new site/business in hosting.

That's what will come in time or if you give it that used/busy look if you get me so it instantly installs trust in people.

Maybe put some seals at the bottom too but only if you have them.

Hope this helps!

Ron Killian

Loaded fast for me and I am in Michigan.

I think it looks very nice. Little to bright in some spots for me. But that might be more personal opinion. I tend to prefer more muted colors.

Agree with what's been said, really could use more "selling" up top, above the fold. Pushing the benefits of why they need to use your service today.

samimnoorzaitgc

Your site's design is impressive but it loads a little bit slower. Also I get a message in firefox that says: "Connection isn't secure", "Parts of site is unsecured". Good job with the ranking.

Mike001

I like the layout, the one thing I did notice is that when I viewed it on a tablet and a phone, through an emulator the the speed, stability and security pop ins seemed to have a slightly longer delay then when viewed on a full desktop. I mean a couple seconds longer. That could be a distraction. If there is a way to set the speed in JavaScript you may want to do that. You could use JavaScript to target a media query in your CSS so it only impact the hand held devices.

I would also change the text color of the Free Hosting. There is not enough contrast there.

Other than that I think the site looks really good.

Mike
[Link Deleted by Mod]

Last edited by a moderator:

Web Marketing Tool

Overall I like it. It's nice and clean yet professional.

The section below in FireFox I can't read the text easily:
FREE HOSTING
GET STARTED TODAY
register a domain name using promo code “FREEHOSTING”

Also for the section "What Clients Think" I would add images if possible for each testimonial of the person or their logo or website, etc.

WebmasterPhil

I think your website is a winner. Excellent choice of design theme that features the modern look. Everything is legible and clean. Good use of images and text. Navigation is prominently displayed at the top. I had no difficulty finding what I was looking for. Key areas have animation so that is a big bonus. Overall, well done!

Samm

Best answer
- The logo needs to be redone as the text is smooshed and not easily legible.

- The purple color as indicated by others for GET FREE HOSTING is not right.

- The border separating the list of social media shouldn't be there, or more subdued.

- The same applies to the footer area where links have borders - Right now it stands out of the design inconsistently.

Although many people may not scroll down to the end, it's good to have it clean in the footer area for when you actually get a customer who wants to know where you are located.

If there's an inconsistent design element it can cause confusion and delays as new visitors try to make sense of the site and orient themselves for the first time.

You can use this chrome extension to find out the div tag being used: look up StyleBot in Chrome Extensions marketplace. It will make it extremely easy to find out these problem design elements and fix them fast.

To edit the CSS? I like to use Simple CSS Wordpress plugin to make custom css changes to themes.

Also, more importantly, ONLY on the hompage - when I tried to find a domain name using the domain search function - it brought me to a different domain than the one that was entered. It shows up as "register.com" , as though I had input that into the search bar. This means your visitors can't even find if their domain is available - there's an obstacle in their way.

See images here - each of these has an issue:
colors wrong.jpg

2.PNG

3.PNG

5.jpg

--------------------------------------

Here is an example of how the footer could look much better:

footer redone.jpg

Here is an example of how the purple text looks with white instead - much more readable, less confusion for new visitors. However, you may want to add something like "GET AWESOME FREE HOSTING NOW" to use up a little more of the space and prevent centered-text from distracting people who are scrolling. Centered text is not helpful for western readers (LEFT to RIGHT), as a general design practice:

fixed color.jpg

As for the social media borders, you'll need to look into the CSS files of the theme to track down what div tag is adding the right-border property. I wasn't able to identify it with StyleBot.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.