Do you put date of your post on your website?

Harry P

I was suggested it is better to put date for posts and it will be good for your site and readers. However I don't believe in this and never tried for my site.
So whenever you post new contents do you put date of the post?

Ron Killian

I usually take out dates on my blogs posts because I don't blog enough. And so visitors or readers won't see it as old content. Makes it more evergreen?

Course, post dates are listed in RSS feeds, if that matters. Doubt it.

Guess I can see the other side, if you blog enough, dates "could" help perception.

Alex de Borba

I do, and the reason is quite simple, I am publishing daily and it keeps the readers attention to the site as they check the dates and quickly realize that there is something new every day, and come back more often. The only thing I do not do is to publish always at the same hour, this makes more people come and keep checking for a new post instead of just open the site at a specific time, read, and then show up only on the following day.

Personally, I dislike posts without dates because you never know if the content is still accurate.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.