Daily tasks of a successful blog Admin

gabrielle

Please share your daily tasks that a good blog admin should do on their blogs.

- Keep posting content on their blog

- Check some famous bloggers or popular blogs and forums for any new topics

- Solve any user issues and reply to user comments

- Reply any visitors' or customers' emails

What are yours?

Ron Killian

To be honest, everything you mentioned is normal daily stuff, and needs to be done, but not the areas you should spend most of your time on.

Most of your time should be on promotion. They say 20% content, 80% promotion. Good figure if you ask me.

Of course you need content, but after that, you of course need to get out and promote it.

Posting comments on related blogs is probably the best first step. And it's not just about commenting itself, it's about getting out there and networking. It's making friends with fellow bloggers, building trust, building relationships. This alone can lead to many other things, such as having a group of people that comment on your content and share it social. It can also lead to getting guest posts if you put out good content. Could lead to meeting new business partners, ect, ect.

Promotion should be the biggest segment of your time.

Just my thoughts :)

kim16

For the most part, good blog admin I think has to create/upload quality contents on a regular basis. Second would be the ability to engage and interact to followers. And lastly making sure that the web page works perfectly fine 100% of the time.

Sam

Hi Gabrielle, I am not just a blog admin. I also the owner. Because I am the owner, and the only admin of my blog, I need to update new content, update old content, imrpove SEO, and answering to incoming comments and emails.

Liam

Liam
Same with me mate. Many of my friends who do not have a blog think you just make blog posts and forget about it. They don't realize that there is extra work. I usually spend about an hour a day for blogging and other admin things. Is that about how long you have to work on yours?

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.