How to get good bloggers write guest posts for your blog to increase traffic on it?

ayush89909

I have a blog and to increase the traffic on the blog I was thinking of getting ome popular bloggers write guest posts for my blog. How to get good bloggers write guest posts for your blog to increase traffic on it?

Danish

Blogging is good option to generate traffic on your websites.

Linksdepth

I have a blog and to increase the traffic on the blog I was thinking of getting ome popular bloggers write guest posts for my blog. How to get good bloggers write guest posts for your blog to increase traffic on it?
Hi @ ayush89909

actually what your question is...? see if you want to increase the traffic of your blog so just start guest posting on other sites. for this you can add some webmasters from id there you can find so many webmasters they are doing that kind of work by mailing and chatting.. and if your question is you need some bloggers for write some posts for your blog then you have hire some one for this you i think you can write much better posts for your sites.. hope you understand what i mean to say.. and you have any query then please write here again.. we will suggests you in many ways..

Thanks

DPrat

Guest Blogging - www.pratwords.com

I have a blog and to increase the traffic on the blog I was thinking of getting some popular bloggers write guest posts for my blog. How to get good bloggers write guest posts for your blog to increase traffic on it?
Dear ayush89909, you have raised an interesting topic indeed. Your query contains two parts:

1. How to get good traffic for your blog?
  2. How to get good guest bloggers write @ your blog?

I will be giving you some steps , which I think may help you to solve out your problems:

Solution No. 1:

• Decide the niche of your blog first.
  • Make your blog SEO- ,reader- and social-friendly.
  • Start doing research on various topics related to your blog's niche.
  • Pen down the researched articles with relevant matter, links, photos and videos on the blog.
  • Start sharing the same on relevant forums , social networks and blogs.
  • Submit to major search engines.
  • Perform offpage and onpage SEO and SMO for the blog and its content.
  • Keep the content attractive, fresh and unique.
  • Start developing the online reputation and brand of your blog.

Solution No. 2:

• Develop a brand and famous reputation of your blog by posting quality content and promoting the same to different relevant relevant resources.
  • Invite famous bloggers courteously to write something interesting on your blog.
  • If you follow any specific post pattern in your blog, explain the same in and easy and understandable way to the guest. Make the pattern as simple as possible so that it will not demotivate the guest blogger from writing further on your blog.
  • Clearly display the profile and name of all the guest bloggers on the home-page/tab-page of your site to acknowledge their valuable posts/articles and develop the reputation and your blog's brand, further.

I hope these will help you in the problems you have mentioned. Others, would you like to add any more points ?

Last edited:

Holly Nicole

Guest Blogging can help out because some people may want to share their thoughts but not have a blog of their own. It will help you out in the long run cause their friends will check out the post and possibly share it with their friends as well. So it's like one person tells 2 people then those 2 tells 2 more

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.