Why you should start your online business with affiliate marketing?

Harry P

Hey guys
I want to hear your thoughts on this question
Why you should start your online business with affiliate marketing? because it can help you earn money fast, easy without building your own products or something else?

Developer

Affiliate marketing is great for those who don't create their own products, however...

(A)
With the amount of PLR out there now a days, having your own product is a lot more
feasible, plausible and possible than it would have been years ago. PLR really can turn
ANYONE into a product creator... The trick is to NOT simply resell the PLR products as
is... Whenever I get access to a high quality PLR product, I ALWAYS change as much
as possible, without taking away from the elements that make them great to begin with.
At bare minimum, I will change the product name, design a new sales page and product
imagery (ebook cover, dvd case, etc...)

The trick to kicking ass at selling OPP's (other people's products) is to truly make it your
own by adding your own touches to as much of the product as you can...

AND

(B)

Affiliate marketing is even better when you're a product creator as it allows you to "extend"
your own products and/or services with out the need of creating EVERY possible product or
product type out there.

As a software programmer and an info-product creator, I also LOVE using affiliate offers within
my software apps, video sets and especially ebooks. Most of my products are brandable which
gives my buyers added incentives to purchase my creations since they can change MY affiliate
links to THEIR own affiliate links.

PLUS, many times, when someone else has a new product launch, I will often quickly create
a "complimenting" product to offer as a bonus, which means using the best of BOTH worlds.

"Riding the coattails" of successful launches is an extremely lucrative avenue to take.

Affiliate marketing is NOT just for those who don't have their own products. It can easily be used
as an "extension" for those who can, and do, create their own products as well.

ChuckNguyen

I agree that you should definitely start your online business doing affiliate marketing.

It's just a lot easier in terms of the whole technical side of things.

That being said, affiliate marketing SHOULD eventually be an extension to your income when you're able to create and sell your own.

Miguelito203

First of all, it's relatively inexpensive to get started -- especially when you start out in a niche you're already familiar with and already own products in. Secondly, it gives you a taste of one of the best parts about making money online (in my opinion) -- the residual income. Lastly, you can further build on these skills and go into product creation if you want.

Joey

Crystal Violet

Hey guys
I want to hear your thoughts on this question
Why you should start your online business with affiliate marketing? because it can help you earn money fast, easy without building your own products or something else?
Hi, I'm new to the forum but I have been affiliate marketing and it has helped me to build up my knowledge and confidence in online marketing. Affiliate marketing is more than just a fast easy way to make money online but it gives you an opportunity to "sample" what's out there and what sells well. You see what competitors are doing well and what pitfalls there are and you can utilize that knowledge into creating your products and sales funnel. You can be creating your own products at the same time that you do affiliate marketing and it builds your confidence in putting your product on the market and which types sale to your community/subscribers/customers. You also learn that perfection is not what makes money but providing a product that people want and that fulfills the need. Thus affiliate marketing can get you an income without putting yourself out there and then build up a "trust" in the system that will help you to put out your own products as well.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.