Good shared hosting?

jeffhowell

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a new reliable shared hosting provider. I've been using Bluehost for a couple of years, but I must say that every year I get more disappointed with their shitty service. The uptime is really bad, the support is terrible, and I feel the price is going up every year.

Any good recommendations?

Thanks

CyberAlchemist

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a new reliable shared hosting provider. I've been using Bluehost for a couple of years, but I must say that every year I get more disappointed with their shitty service. The uptime is really bad, the support is terrible, and I feel the price is going up every year.

Thanks

Hey jeffhowell,

Have you check this section https://www.webmastersun.com/forums/102-Shared-Hosting-Offers ?

and what are your requirements for a shared hosting plan?

You are in the same boat with me, I used bluehost 2 years ago and leave their hosting because their hosting service has gone down, more downtimes, slow loading and bad support. I would suggest you try a VPS plan and You can see it more different from a shared hosting.

Localnode

Hey guys,

Thanks
EIG is Bluehost. EIG are notorious for their bad services.
I can't seem to find an up to date list of EIG companies but [URLnf="http://www.webhostingsecretrevealed.net/blog/hosting-updates-news/the-who-what-when-of-endurance-international-group-eig/"]here [/URLnf]is a good start. Keep in mind Site5 is also EIG.

I'd steer clear of EIG companies for a start. Also do some research on any prospective companies. Top 10 sites are generally a bad idea, as the vast majority of them have paid status for top 10 - you'll usually find EIG companies in the top 10 in most cases.

Developer

vishwa

I had tried many web hosting services but didn't find any good of them. But recently I am using aadyahost.com for my blog. All i can say that their service are excellent and have good network up-time. Their Customer support is also excellent. I really recommend it to everyone.

Last edited:

m3server

There is no reason to be unhappy with your current host. If they are not providing the service level you deserve and expect then it is time to move. Look for one that has been around awhile, not one of the cheap fly by night companies that offer the word in price and then leave you hanging a week later. Also focus on your needs and what the company can do to meet them.

jitendrasurve

Another best hosting in the list would be pagely. They are managed wordpress hosting company. We have utilized basically just about every handled WordPress number around as well as I will point out in which Pagely can be wherever My spouse and i hoes most the WordPress web page these are just finer quality than everybody else generally there VPS awesome Redis, Nginx, Varnish & HHVM cant possibly be conquer.

bacloud

[URLnf="http://www.linux-depot.com/non-endurance-international-group-eig-hosting/"]Here[/URLnf] are the newest list of EIG companies
I really recommend to avoid those companies as a hell.

velvet

Hi jeffhowell,
I use insty.me and their service is second to none.

They are particularly interested in providing a service to Internet Marketers.

Well worth taking a look.

cheers, Mal.

Last edited:

thakurblogger

Best Shared Web Hosting Services Provider

Hey guys,

Thanks
Hi
There many reliable Web Hosting service providers you can try out them if you aren't satisfied with Bluehost.
You can check out web hosting offers on the forum for reference, hope this will help you out.

bigupman

Go for THCservers. They have a pay as you go option (monthly payments) and heaps of payment options.

Beyond that, their service is spectacular! I have never seen such good service on Namecheap, Hostgator, Godaddy, Fatcow or Hostinger - my previous hosts. They even help with non-hosting related issues such as plugin mishaps. I've been using them for 3 weeks and I've received help from them at least a dozen times.

Server speeds are awesome too, Just by changing shared hosting from Godaddy, a GTmetrix scan shows that I knocked off a second from my load time. A second is heaps!

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.