How to boost a new Facebook Group?

Gustav

I have just create a new Facebook group name "Make Money Online/Affiliate Marketing", I added 150 friends to the groups but some didn't like that because I added without their permissions.

What are the best methods to boost a new Facebook group and attract more new members join it?

rrodica6

I personally asked and joined in 2500 groups on Facebook , after that i started to get invite for friendships from many members, you need to be active and to post every day in your group. this the best way i think people to come and ask to join to your group, but normally need time for all those

richasharma

AS per my experience in SMM in raipur Daily posting with unuique quality and eye catching images and to engage people in intresting discussions are the best way to boost facebook group

Hawker

AS per my experience in SMM in raipur Daily posting with unuique quality and eye catching images and to engage people in intresting discussions are the best way to boost facebook group
Hmmm are you sure it's 2500? In how long time did you join all of them?

In my experience, joining too many groups at once gets you a block from joining any more groups for a while.
I have just create a new Facebook group name "Make Money Online/Affiliate Marketing", I added 150 friends to the groups but some didn't like that because I added without their permissions.

What are the best methods to boost a new Facebook group and attract more new members join it?
I am member of about 1000 groups split across about 5 fb accounts.

I provide it as a service here.

The best way to get members for your group, is to post on groups that are related to your niche.

Also, make sure your group is a PUBLIC group and not a CLOSED one.

Public groups generally get much more members than closed groups do.

Most of the groups I am member of are in this niche, IM/SEO/MLM/Advertising type groups.

These are Facebook's biggest groups.

Drop me a PM and I might be able to do something for you by way of advertising your group on all of them.

If you just want to buy the groups list, I sell them also.

rrodica6

Yes I am very sure, 2500 in just one account.... you can join 40 groups / day and max posts 100 .. is taking long time but is worth mean for business who need Facebook .... for my business is not so good..... Alexa Rank just showing how many procents are coming visitors from Facebook and is very low. 3.5 % .. I heard are many peoples who are good with Facebook , I used even paid ads on Facebook , Twitter and Linkedin ....and nothing , no sales .. so just for SEO is good for my business

And is very related the groups to my business .... I know what I am doing because I learned usual from my own experience .. and was not so cheap :) I lost money to check almost everything in advertising .... and I am still do ..... paying ads on forums .. even here in this forum you can see in the right side that very green Ad with bulk url shortener ? I own that one ...... I start de leave groups and moving them to another account .. were is just 1500 groups..... is taking time because I need to so manualy...... if I use automatic system is leave me from all groups.. and now I change my account using for my personal posting.. I can prove you that

Hawker

Is okay, I believe you. :)

You say you had no success using fb ads, but did you try with different titles, text, images etc and try experimenting with geo/age filters etc?

Or did you just give it one go, see your funds depleted and no sales and then give up?

Because about 90% of people do that.

It depends what it is you're selling/advertising and who you are advertising to.

Example 1: the majority of people interested in SEO are aged between 25-40. Anything over this age people aren't interested in it.

Example 2: selling some beauty product like anti-wrinkle cream or something. For that need to set sex as female and age group 50+.

It can take a lot of experimenting and that can eat into your budget quick.

Some people do have a lot of success using fb ads, but they wont tell you how they done it so easily.

AndiLim

What i usually do is i joined other group from their I will invite people to join the group the I made, but make sure that those group that you will be joining with has the similar niche as you are so it won't be hard for you to gather more audience. Choose those who are active, or add those who are on your lit of friends. Post meaningful content, and that's it you will be able to gather more people on your facebook.

Ergoprime

Give people a good reason to join your group. What's special about your facebook group. Everyone can make one. There are tousands of money making groups on facebook. Try to be unique. Show people in forums how much you know about making money, post amazing threads for free and promote your facebook group. Make your group private and post great content that can't be found elsewhere on the web. That's the way to promote your group...

sree31

To begin with, you can post useful & interesting content in your group. Then join similar groups and share your posts there. If people like it, invite them to join your group. Also mention your group on your blog. This way people will be actually interested in joining your group.

Last edited:

andrewskyler

I don't understand why they still let you in the group when you have joined over 500 previous groups
I often see admins of some groups post to ask their members whether they should let the other in - who has joined more than 200 groups - a way of entertaining the members.

basicblogtalk

Of course, I manage over thousand groups on Facebook and other social media platforms.

Now a day many people have added me to irrelevant groups without my permission. I sick and tire of leaving the group that not relevant to the area of my interests. Know what I do? I will unfriend or block those who added me without the permission.

Created a Facebook group and added thousand people to it doesn't mean you could bring more traffic and successfully promote your products/services.

Please focus on people who have same interests in the area of your community and engage with members in the group. Encourage them to keep active discussion is much better than have million users without activities.

As I remembers, I have a Fb group which own over 22k members, but I intentionally want to delete that group as there are lots of spam over there. I hate of wasting time to manage that group.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.