Nice to meet you all here !

rrodica6

My name is Rodica and i live in Canada ( born in Romania , Europe) . Is first time when i am trying to be active in an forum for webmasters.. I came across here during of the long time ... trying to learn by myself to build and to optimize my website to can find local customers .
So i am pleased to be here and to learn from all of you !!! Thank you for that !!!

PS : Please dont laugh about my bad English:boxing: :) i am trying my best :) LOL
Thanks for understanding

ulterios

Greetings Rodica and Welcome to Webmaster Sun.

Don't worry about your English, everything you said was very well understood. We have members for all around the world who speak many different languages as their first language and we have never had a problem knowing what someone is trying to say. We are all here to learn and help others and that's all that matters.

I look forward to seeing you around the forum.

Welcome again. :welgroup:

rrodica6

I hope to , i need your experience to can learn the best things about websites and everything related TO ! i know my age is not making for me easier to learn , but i started at 40 years old and now after 12 years i know a lot :) more then other people who have the same age like me :)

elcidofaguy

A big welcome Rodica! Great to see you've taken the step to get active on the forum... Its a great place to learn and share ideas... and further don't worry about asking questions - that's how we all learn ;-)

velvet

Hi rrodica6

glad to see you here too and good luck with all that you do.

I definitely won't laugh at you about your excellent English...

You should hear my Romanian!!!

Take care, Mal.

Last edited:

samimnoorzaitgc

Doesn't matter. Your English looks fine. You are in a right forum to stay active. I'll do my best to help you. Good luck! :ertery:

merapata

Welcome Dude to great forum Webmaster Sun... Share your ideas and get solution of your question wish to see your knowledge to solve our problems and ready to help where you stuck in web things.

Cheers

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.