How the thin content ranks first page?

ashfaq1994

Hello guys!!

i have some doubts regarding the SEO aspects.

i'm going with the Apk niche for ranking. unfortunately..my blog doesn't rank to first page. however if we talk about competition are having thin content but they are ranking first page of google page.

Please answer my questions?

how the other blog ranks with thin content?
Even i have same page authority?
why i can't rank for the other keywords?

If any one professional SEO developer please answer to my question?

ericplotz1

First please refrain from dropping your link into posts. Thanks

Second, no one can answer that question with out analyzing your competitors

Hello guys!!

i have some doubts regarding the SEO aspects.

i'm going with the Apk niche for ranking. unfortunately..my blog doesn't rank to first page. however if we talk about competition are having thin content but they are ranking first page of google page.

Please answer my questions?

how the other blog ranks with thin content?
Even i have same page authority?
why i can't rank for the other keywords?

If any one professional SEO developer please answer to my question?

samimnoorzaitgc

Your competitors might have more backlinks. Make your pages more mobile-friendly, write greater content and contain more internal links. That's all I can suggest but as the moderator said above, nothing knows without analyzing them.
To your Success,
Samim Noorzai TGC

savidge4

"Thin Content" is usually used in reference to word count or the like... that honestly is not at all what it is. I can only assume what your competition is doing, but my guess would be they have created what I call "Gateway" pages. Basically a landing page that has links to other pages on their site.

The theory behind gateway pages is a bit more involved than a page with internal links. Google is really into searchers intent - What they have typed vs what they are searching for. Meaning someone that does a search for "A" would more than likely return to the search page and search for "B". This kind of stuff is real easy to find... you need look no further than predictive search or at the bottom of any search page the "Searches related... " section.

More often than not you will find the pages with what you have determined as "Thin Content" will have links to the predictive or Search related topics. The page is not only possibly answering the searchers quarry, but more than likely giving options to a more exact match as it pertains to the intent of the searchers intended search.

shimizuyoko

It depends on how popular the content is, doesn't matter if your content is thin or thick. Be informative, write as much helpful as you can.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
jms
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies