Make Money With YouTube EASY!!!!!!

ericplotz1

This is a method I've been making money with YouTube with for quite some time now. I make $1k-$2k a month on autopilot with videos and affiliate offers reviewing the products.

This method is pretty straight forward and doesn't need much knowledge.

First part is to understand why users search YouTube. List reasons users may search YT. Keep it general and not to specific. The "how to" category is an easy target. Any tricks you know are an asset and able to be shared on YT and a product referred.

For example, I've done this with Amazon in the past and "laundry cleaning" videos that answer specific queries, use a video to show the process, and leave a link to a discounted product. One good example is a white fitted baseball cap that had a dirt smudge on it. I used a specific brand of tooth brush and all-natural baking soda. Plus other ingredients. The tooth brush and the brand of baking soda were my "secret weapon" though, and I left the link in the description of the video.

This video made me a few hundred dollars a month in Amazon commissions, and adsense (listed the products on my site) just from the one video. It got up over 100k views before the depression (my channel being screwed) lol.

So here's the step by step method.

1. YouTube keyword analysis and picking a niche. I use a proprietary software but there are tools all over the web. Just google it and search IM forums.

2. Find products from any affiliate platform that fits your niche.

3. Create a YouTube video longer than 5 minutes. I'm big into purchasing software for IM (SEO tools, spinners, social media bots) and making money programs, reviewing them while recording my screen with audio, and doing a review. Most vendors will give you free copy of the product if you request. I also clip in screen shots of earnings and have become accustomed to editing in Adobe Premier to make my videos more appealing. But nothing fancy.

4. Optimize description and title for keywords. I also correct the captions if they're really bad, because I usually have light music playing in the background and it tends to screw with my vocals.

Here's where the method differentiates. If you know how to build a YouTube channel legitimately and get it ranking videos in the beginning, then great and you don't need the rest of this method. But for most of us that have no clue, other than promoting through social channels, this next part is for you.

5. Inflate your YT videos with likes, comments, views, and shares/playlist adds. You're gonna have to do your own homework here. I have my process and sellers I deal with and you're going to have to refine yours. Anyhow, it's never wise to put all of your eggs in one basket, especially when using methods like this. Primarily I inflate no more than 3 videos per channel. I have approx. 10 videos on a channel but only inflate the 3 I want to drive traffic to.

Then I create a new channel and repeat the process all over again with different offers.

WARNING

You dont EVER want to inflate videos on one channel (that's the reason my channel was "screwed" as said above). inflating views are never 100% safe, but seem to be working right now. Trust me I lost a money maker a couple years ago. Just don't inflate one channel and you wont lose everything. This isn't a method to set and forget, but if you do it right you can make some money. I have about 300 videos floating YT that make me in between $0.10 and $20 each every day. Little simple 5 minute videos that a lot of the time rank on the first page of YouTube results.

Another trick is making sure the URL to the offer is AT THE TOP OF THE DESCRIPTION and hyperlinked like

Code:
http://youraffiliateoffer.com
I would advise cloaking your links with a subdomain redirect, which is what I do and you can still add the http:// to the subdomain like this:

Code:
http://sub.domain.com
And then setup a redirect to the offer.

Anyhow the URL in the top of the description makes the link show up on the YouTUbe results page and you get a higher CTR. Check the top video (it's no mine) here:

Screen Shot 2016-02-04 at 12.12.16 PM.jpg

I get a ton of referrals and conversions that have a log query string like this and indicates its coming from the actual results page and didnt even click on my video:

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=how+to+get+alot+of+this+and+that
So this is a pretty straight forward method. If you want to rank the videos in the SEs, depending on niche you could use some SEO tools and rank the video in the SERPs too, but thats for another tutorial.

Anyone can do this. If you launch a video a day, you can be making bank in a year.

I also have my legit channel where I don't inflate videos, but it doesn't make me near as much money. But I don't want to be at a complete loss if YT does another update.

Cheers

Hawker

Interesting concepts and insight eric I keep meaning to get more into yt this way and take more advantage of it for my sites. It seems videos are the first thing people look for when looking for an answer to a problem these days and they are much more dynamic than anything else like static blog posts. Thinking about it, if you could churn out enough videos that are all good quality videos then you could potentially own any niche or share the top spots for even really popular niches. After all, no niche is truly "saturated". There's always room for one more video at the top! :)

I have a question. I presume then you're earning through Adsense for Youtube AND your affiliate offers right? Or do you not use Ads in your videos? Can you use another Google-Youtube account with your main Google Adsense account or would you have to move the channel over or something? I'd rather not use my main Google-Youtube account to do it with but another old Google account I have. Or is that just the way it is you have to? Bloody red tape lol

Anyway thanks for sharing this with us. By the way eric, what do you think of this Reddit trick to get anything on 1st page results within minutes? Have you seen it? I've been doing that a lot lately on Reddit for some different things and I gotta say it does work for quite low search volume stuff and longtails but not for super competitive stuff but definitely first page for most low things or top 100 at least after a few mins. Crazy.

Live Proof - Rank in Google #1 in just 5 minutes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uO7fuPOkoA

ericplotz1

ericplotz1
Thanks! I'll check that video out when I gotta little time and let you know.

To answer your question, I've never monetized my videos with ads. Only drove the traffic to a website where ads were. Because this method is so "black hat" i figures I should stay under the radar. I can literally begin making affiliate sales within the first week or 2 (depending on the product or service) so I dont care about the ad revenue. It's minimal compared to the affiliate stuff. I sniff out recurring commissions so that one sign up pays me over and over. Does that answer your question?

Cheers

samimnoorzaitgc

Great post, very useful. I got as much information as I wanted about Youtube.

How a video longer than five minutes ranks higher?

What about the rest of videos that lasts less than five minutes?

harrygreen90

1. YouTube keyword analysis and picking a niche. I use a proprietary software but there are tools all over the web. Just google it and search IM forums.
What exact keyword analysis tools are you using? Google keyword planner, YouTube search bar or any specific software?

2. Find products from any affiliate platform that fits your niche.
Can you elaborate on this? where and how to find affiliate platforms that has more potential to get sales after doing video marketing?

3. Create a YouTube video longer than 5 minutes. I'm big into purchasing software for IM (SEO tools, spinners, social media bots) and making money programs, reviewing them while recording my screen with audio, and doing a review. Most vendors will give you free copy of the product if you request. I also clip in screen shots of earnings and have become accustomed to editing in Adobe Premier to make my videos more appealing. But nothing fancy.
A cool advice!

4. Optimize description and title for keywords. I also correct the captions if they're really bad, because I usually have light music playing in the background and it tends to screw with my vocals.

Here's where the method differentiates. If you know how to build a YouTube channel legitimately and get it ranking videos in the beginning, then great and you don't need the rest of this method. But for most of us that have no clue, other than promoting through social channels, this next part is for you.
I agree on this and it's exact.

5. Inflate your YT videos with likes, comments, views, and shares/playlist adds. You're gonna have to do your own homework here. I have my process and sellers I deal with and you're going to have to refine yours. Anyhow, it's never wise to put all of your eggs in one basket, especially when using methods like this. Primarily I inflate no more than 3 videos per channel. I have approx. 10 videos on a channel but only inflate the 3 I want to drive traffic to.
Have you create each channel / an email and how to manage all your channels? can you share your experience for this step?

Will you promote just 3 videos / 10 videos, do you apply any methods when you promote 3 videos but you will get traffic for 10 videos? do they need to link together?

Alex July

How much traffic do your video get?
As I know, it is against Youtube and Amazon rulles to add links into description box.

Hawker

Hawker
Well as you know that Alex, where does it say that in the YouTube video rules and guidelines?

Are you sure what you know is right? Sounds like pure guesswork and I can't find anything about not being allowed to put links in your YouTube videos.

Virtually every video I watch has some links in it. I see many videos with Amazon affiliate links in them too.

I think you can use affiliate links in your videos but you need to practical with it and not over use it and mask it/shorten it using goo.gl or something.

This video will explain it better.

@ eric that answers one of my questions thanks! :)

ericplotz1

What exact keyword analysis tools are you using? Google keyword planner, YouTube search bar or any specific software?

Can you elaborate on this? where and how to find affiliate platforms that has more potential to get sales after doing video marketing?
Like I said I use a proprietary tool that someone gave me. And here's a good place to start looking for affiliate programs and thinking about niches:

Code:
offervault.com
Have you create each channel / an email and how to manage all your channels? can you share your experience for this step?
Not sure what you mean here really. Nothing out of the ordinary. I really don't worry about being too anonymous here. Using FireFox and CC Cleaner is good enough

Will you promote just 3 videos / 10 videos, do you apply any methods when you promote 3 videos but you will get traffic for 10 videos? do they need to link together?

Let's put it like this. My channel that got "screwed" as I mentioned in the OP linked to other videos on my channel and the whole channel was removed.

I had another channel at the time for my personal hip hop videos. I had many videos that weren't inflated and they weren't taken down. the ones that were inflated were deleted and re-uploaded by YouTube and the channel is still up till this day.

I hope that answers your question.

Ron Killian

Ron Killian
Thanks for posting the link. Was actually looking for something like that recently. Knew they were out there, just didn't know the addresses.

Are there others like it? I searched for a niche I was thinking about getting into, but nothing really showed. Wonder if there are other offer sites that might have different offers. That or maybe the niche is not profitable enough.

And a big hats off to the OP. Awesome stuff :)

khassani

Posting product reviews on Youtube is a great way of earning some good commissions, I remember my first clickbank commission after publishing a digital product review on Youtube :)

The tricky part is finding profitable keywords related to the product you're reviewing and then include your main keyword in the name of the video file as well as in the description field.

Alex July

Yes, I watched this videos, but I read a lot about this question on the Web, and I know that a lot of people got banned because of affiliate links in a description below.
And as for you person opinion, it may be more profitable to catch people's email (just add the link to your landing page in a description box), and than send them e-mails with links to offers.

But you are making money using this way, so you know what to do better than I do.

Cameron Hill

Thanks! Very helpful. Another quick tip to boost rankings: stream your video live with YouTube Live! You can do it private/unlisted, and then publish it public once the stream is over. You can still do video editing etc, and there's software that allows you to maintain a super high quality still while live streaming. This jumps vids to 1st page rankings.

Also you can try hidden wheel backlinks. Sounds shady, but basically you link to the video you want to promote in a couple other videos' descriptions that you upload privately. You can then link to these ones with other videos etc.

If you post the link to the live stream/video on your blog/other websites, that'll help with rankings too.

Got these tips from a great mentor of mine who dominates YouTube with multiple little methods like this one.

Hope this helps!

Cheers

Cam

ericplotz1

Solid advice there! Definitely appreciated Cameron

Thanks! Very helpful. Another quick tip to boost rankings: stream your video live with YouTube Live! You can do it private/unlisted, and then publish it public once the stream is over. You can still do video editing etc, and there's software that allows you to maintain a super high quality still while live streaming. This jumps vids to 1st page rankings.

Also you can try hidden wheel backlinks. Sounds shady, but basically you link to the video you want to promote in a couple other videos' descriptions that you upload privately. You can then link to these ones with other videos etc.

If you post the link to the live stream/video on your blog/other websites, that'll help with rankings too.

Got these tips from a great mentor of mine who dominates YouTube with multiple little methods like this one.

Hope this helps!

Cheers

Cam

crazycoder

Thanks for solid advice. I think its worth trying as there is so much of steam left in youtube. Instead of more than 5 minutes videos, it might help to create small videos with short but precise info. Say 4-8 min length should be good enough as viewers get bored to watch lengthy videos unless it is very engaging video.

TheRealRazzy

This is a pretty cool method :D I've done something similar but with articles on my own websites and not on YouTube.

How much time do you think you're investing in this each month making the videos?

Are you still making a good amount of passive income through YouTube even though you account got messed up?

BestProxies

Hey, why would you give away your secret recipe for free if it works perfectly for you? There has to be some kind of a hook.

By the, could you share with us your channel/s info? I am not talking about the channel name or channel art. But I'd like to see some screenshots of

your traffic and incomes. Thanks.

Nice little strategy.

I have 13,000 subscribers on my Youtube channel I use screenrecording software and a $40 headphone set and show people how to do stuff like affiliate marketing since I have been doing it for ten years:)

I also do product reviews as well.

Just produce good content that is keyword optimized and you will start making some sales.

HostaPolis

I have never actually considered this as a means to make money off of Youtube but your system sounds like it can actually work pretty well when done right. Very interesting. Has anyone on here done it and seen success?

VishalM

That's more funny, earning $1 million or $100 millions of dollars from Youtube is the same, the problem is how to make that amount with Youtube. That requires many marketing techniques that not easy to do for all of us here.
It is not easy to earn money from internet marketing. Some make it and some don't. There many threads in webmastersun that show marketing techniques. I am sharing information that can inspire people to earn money from internet :whiteflag:

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Nice little strategy.

I have 13,000 subscribers on my Youtube channel I use screenrecording software and a $40 headphone set and show people how to do stuff like affiliate marketing since I have been doing it for ten years:)

I also do product reviews as well.

Just produce good content that is keyword optimized and you will start making some sales.
Just curious what is the conversion of 13,000 subscribers on your Youtube? Does that help you make more money or only driving traffic to your websites or affiliate programs?

It is not easy to earn money from internet marketing. Some make it and some don't.
If you don't join it, you don't know it is possible to earn money from internet marketing or not.

denisehilton

Recently Youtube has changed the rules and only channels having more than 10,000 viewers can monetize their videos. I guess this closes the doors on newbies like us who want to start from scratch.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
jms
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies