SEO Proxy API

EpicGlobalWeb

I'm just going to set this link right here:

[URLnofo]http://www.seo-proxies.com/[/URLnofo]

I'm not promoting this and I don't profit from it in any way. However, it is a very nice API for "proxifying" your software projects. PHP supported. Probably the most robust of libraries I personally know of for your web scraping projects.

miken

I've just visited this website but still not understood how it works.

What is SEO Proxy API?

EpicGlobalWeb

API = Application Programming Interface. Are you a programmer or an SEO agent?

The service above basically gives you access to private proxies through API calls. (Most people use public proxies, which companies like Craigslist and anyone with a bunch of daily hits blocks). This is one way to avoid programmatic captcha problems, like doing too many web scraping tasks at one time - it's a way for your automated solutions to function without being recognized as a scraper when your IP address is being recorded by websites.

So when you use, for instance, the cURL library with PHP and also this service, then you can, for instance, automate Google searches without getting a captcha to stop your program from running. There are many uses and I thought this would be a good contribution here.

Do you still not understand?

EpicGlobalWeb

The best way in which it can be helpful would be to build automated SEO programs. This would give you the ability to make manual tasks automated. However, as concerned to "general people" I would say that some coding experience is necessary. However, many internet marketers are also small business owners, and therefore you can direct the programmers you hire to this API to perform your tasks.

On instance in which it can be helpful is in situations where your IP address is recorded. This API will switch and rotate to different IP addresses that are not publically available, and therefore have not been pre-determined as spam.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
UVM
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.