How to add signature?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Developer

A few of your posts have been reported by several members here.

I would usually post this within a PM to you, however, as we are seeing more and more spammers here on WMS, I think it is better to post this publicly in hopes of other new members seeing it as well...

I am NOT saying you are a spammer (not yet anyway), however, I (and other mods) have deleted a number of your posts because they fell into one (or multiple) of the following:

(A) duplicate reply (reworded slightly)
(B) uninformative
(C) extremely short
(D) irrelevant to OP
(E) other

Now, I am not saying you are spamming the forum, however, within a matter of minutes, you have made 20+ posts (obviously in an attempt to be able to add your sig and make it visible), which, in MY opinion, is spam.

We ask that you provide valuable, insightful content, not just one sentence responses containing content that has already been stated numerous times. We also ask for response posts which not just answers someones questions, but explains (in depth) why you posted what you posted.

If someone posts a question like "Are you using a blog to promote your business?" A response such as "Yes, blogs are great social content" are not providing anyone here with useful information. Go further into your response. Explain WHY you say what you say. Give examples of any success you have had.

All that said, your post count has been altered because of the many posts, I, and several other moderators, have deleted. Please add a little more useful content to your posts, that's all we ask.

Alex Thompson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.