Please Make A Suggestion

EpicGlobalWeb

My clients and I are in dire need of a branded / white label payment processor that we can use to set our own payment processing rates. For example, we're looking for a provider that may offer a 50 cent + 2.5% transaction fee for credit card processing, and then we would like to make our own "payment processor" using their system and be able to adjust the rate, even if by only 1%.

If anyone knows of a provider like this, please inform me. I don't care about set up costs or barriers, we have the financial backing to afford a working solution at this point. Have not been able to find a provider of branded payment processing yet. PayPal is not an option we are looking to use. Thanks in advance!

EpicGlobalWeb

Yes that is very reasonable. Please pm your contact details and we can schedule a meeting this week. I have a few hours open after this Thursday.

Irina

I can recommend you a reliable white label open source payment gateway - UniPay Gateway. This is a modern solution which you can license and you can build your own payment processing system on its basis.

UniPay Gateway offers the ability to process credit, debit, gift cards, ACH payments, contactless payments, etc. It is integrated with platforms all arounf the globe (the USA, Canada, Australia, Europe, etc) that why processing of international payments will not be a problem for you. UniPay Gateway has effective fraud protection mechanisms for card-present and card-not-present transactions. It supports EMV, P2PE, 3D Secure and many other fraud protection tools based on the additional data analysis like the data obtained from credit card BIN files. UniPay Gateway is used in nearly every credit card industry, namely, Retail, Direct Marketing/MOTO, eCommerce, Restaurant, Healthcare, Petroleum, Lodging, Car Rental, etc. What is more, it supports split funding, credit card convenience fees and many other advaced functions and can be adapted to the specific needs of your business.

[URLnf="http://unipaygateway.com"]Here[/URLnf] is the website where you can learn more about the UniPay Gateway functionality

Also, the advantages of the white label approach are described in the following white paper [URLnf="http://unipaygateway.com/en/how-to-have-your-own-payment-gateway"]here[/URLnf]

EpicGlobalWeb

Thank you that's exactly what I need

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views