How to gain more Adsense clicks?

trustdnb

Does anyone have any tips on gaining more clicks?

Over the past month I believe I have gained only 5 clicks. It would be great If I can get more clicks!

I would love to hear your experience!

Nytshade

This is why you need to venture into a niche where the advertisers are paying serious money. For instance businesses are paying $70 to $120+ per click in niches such as insurance, lawyers, doctors, college, loans, debt, education, taxes, recovery, debt, mortgage and a whole lot more. You can do your own research.

Don't go in a niche where advertisers are paying $2 per click, this way you'll need hundreds (if not thousands) of clicks to make a good income and a truck load of traffic. Honestly, people these days treat adsense like any other banner, people are blind to Ads these days and most people use Ad blocker anyway.

So choose a good niche where advertisers pay good money for clicks so that you can get the most out of the few clicks you get.

Another most important thing is Ad placement, I would prefer you to add your adsense codes within your content (In-context Ad) you'll get a lot more clicks as compared to placing your banners around the content (sidebar, top/below posts, header etc.).

Use a plugin called "Easy Adsense" this will make it easy to add In-Context Adsense Ads in all your blog posts with just one click. By just doing this small change you should get more clicks.

Hope that helps.

Hawker

Nyteshade is on the money! It might be worth you looking into using other advertisers that pay more per click or even pay you up front for annual advertising.

However, have you ever used a heatmap? Do you know what a site heatmap is?

Example

It will show you the areas of your site where most of the clicks are happening.

Then you need to experiment with ad placement and find what works best.

There's a Google Adsense Heat map plugin I think.

Hawker

Well in order for people to help you Noddy, you need to help them first so they can help you.

We're not psychic dude, we have no idea of what platform your site is running on so we cannot suggest anything to you.

What platform is your site running on?

Besides there's tons of free heatmap scripts out there you can use.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?num=100&site=&source=hp&q=heat+map+script

Noddy

Noddy
Do not worry about it I'm here to help and that we can help. You know communion.
I thought that the software that's why I asked. Before I once read about this but I did not have time to make a detailed analysis of it. That's why I asked because I did not know.

Hawker

Holy Communion Noddy :D

Sure no worries! I understand the appeal and your interest.

Heatmaps show you how to boost clicks, leads, conversions, subscribers and sales.

By the way FYI there are also some free online heatmap sites you can try worth a checkout.

Ptengine is a complete analytics tool that includes a full heat and scroll map as well.
Code:
https://www.ptengine.com/
Hotjar lets you identify your hottest opportunities for improvement using Heatmaps.
Code:
https://www.hotjar.com/
You just need place tracking code on your site then it will show you where the most clicks are taking place, where people are moving their mouse over etc etc.

Well let us know if you need any more help or advise from here on in just ask.

But definitely recommend all sites to use the heatmap to improve the site and revenue with.

They're actually very overlooked and underrated really. :)

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.