WTB Need Business Logo and Label Created I can Print for small bag

Hawker

Hello all. I hope there are some good designers and illustrators here that can help me.

I need a business logo created for my business and a label that I can print off and stick to a small bag.

Just needs to have my sites name on it, the logo if possible or make one for it.

And have a few details on it.

It's a bit covert so I'll have to send you an example of what I want.

If you can do it let me know and I'll send you some samples.

Basically without saying too much its for a small packet of coffee body scrub so you can look into that if you need ideas but I'll tell you about it anyway.

Just needs to be simple. Less is more. But still have a punch to it!

Cheers!

merapata

Hi

I'm Web-Developer cum Graphic Designer I Regular work with CrowdSpring.com "AS Scriptink" with reputation 100% and 5 Winning Project.

I Will Design as you Describe and your Idea. I will Give Illustrator File Which is Ideal for Print in any size.

Please Provide me detail description and Idea also how much you willing to pay

onegoodman25

hi,

We own a Digital Marketing agency, and would be more than happy to help if you still looking, please PM me

lanotdesign

Hi

I am a designer and illustrator are you still looking for someone to do this for you?
I am available.

brainsdigital

hello, we are a digital marketing agency and we can help with that please give us a pm or contact us via sky be for discuss the details.
also, source file will be provided

Thanks

Jintsume

Hi there,

We are an LA-based development/design company with over 5 years of experiences. We are interested to offer you our service to create and design your business logo for your business. We have built and designed over 200 logos for different companies including startup companies and small businesses.

Please feel free to add us on skype @ jintsume.com or call our office number @ 213. 290. 0631 so we can discuss more details.

Thanks,

seosystems

I am interested in this as well.

Please PM me for more details

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
wms
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.