What is Google indexing?

Harry P

Hey guys, I wanna to know about how did the Google crawl and indexing a website?
Do they need to do any SEO submissions to make this process happen faster?
Thanks in advance!

EpicGlobalWeb

Google "wants" to crawl your site. You can make xml sitemap files to make the crawl smarter. Most Seo efforts will help the speed of which it happens.

Some time ago I noticed free sites like weebbly and yolasite index slower. There may not have been actual reasoning for that but an observation nonetheless.

Long tail keywords coupled with a backlink or two and a sitemap file will definitely rank you something within a week on Google.

bigupman

The more links you shoot at your new content, the faster the page containing it will be indexed.

I once wrote an article, shared it on reddit and it was indexed within a few minutes. I usually update my blog once a week so my site's not an instant-index news site. This definitely had an effect as I was actually result 1 for a few days for a very competitive keyword!

Hawker

Hawker
Oh that is nothing new. You can often rank things on 1st page of SERP results with Reddit, I recently shared a video on here that shows how to do it.

You basically create a new text submission and you can create a dofollow anchor text link.

Do some pinging of that submission and submit to Google and literally within seconds, you'll probably find that Reddit submission on the front page of Google.

It's insane but Reddit is crawled every minute of every day by Google.

expmrb

There are two scenarios. First if you have quality links to your site which makes your site important in your niche . And google bots crawls your site fast and index them quickly. The second case, is that your content is extremely unique and helpful, and it goes viral in the social media channels and niche communities. Now choose by yourself which one you want to go for.

fayeseom

Indexing is the process of adding Webpages into Google search. Depending upon what meta tag you used for your page (Index or NO-index), Google crawl and index your pages. No-index means that page will not be added in Web search.

RebeccaDooley

Google Boot crawls the content that you submit in the various ways as marketing articles & blogs in the article & blog site respectively, image sharing, forums participating, question answering & so many ways are there. When crawls out the Google Boot from the ways & they indexed it on their server. Thus, you say as Indexing helps for adding webpages in the google search.

The following things matter for crawling & indexing as

1. Content Marketing
2. Link building
3. Rightup to create & submit XML sitmap
4. Use Long Tail keywords

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.