Solo Ads on Fiverr, It really works?

Emilio

I am seeing any solo ads offers on fiverr with amazing price that I have not seen anywhere else. Do they work or not? have you purchased a solo ad gig from fiverr? If so what were your results?

Ron Killian

I am guessing you mean "many" solos on fiverr?

Never tried any myself. Though I'd guess they would not be the best. Usually you get what you pay for. If you think about it, if they had a good or even descent list, why send solo ads so cheap? They should be able to send out affiliate promo's and make a lot more. That or they have lists of freebie seekers that don't buy. Or it's subscribers that are not making anything for them, so they put them on a new list and sell solo's.

Sorry to be negative. Just thinking out loud.

On the other hand, if they are so cheap, try them yourself and then you'll know for sure :)

And you can come back and let us know.

bigupman

What's a solo ad? I'm a seller on fiverr (I write articles) and would like to know about this to get more customers.

bigupman

Thanks christax, so from what I take it, a solo ad is someone blasting off an email and offering their gig in said email. It would be important to know where they got these lists, as I'm sure there are some scraping methods that wouldn't generate quality traffic/potential customers.

ioZoom

Just did a search and you get thousands of clicks for $5 and the only thing i can imagine is thousands of bot clicks. Don't expect much if anything at all.

onegoodman25

I wouldn't bother trying fiverr for that, too many services that are lousy people would give good rate event if it is not worth it because it is only $5

i tried some of them and they cost more harm than benefit

imnathanjames

I think traffic wise, if you buy anything from fiverr then it will more than likely be bots, or just a crap service in general.
I know everyone wants cheap or free, I am the same. But there is a good reason why things are cheap or free, they usually do not work, or do not work as promised.
Solo ads are a great way of gaining targeted traffic to your list or offer.
Invest a little money and you will reap the rewards from proper, real, targeted traffic.

Hope this helps.

empresa87

I am also to learn about this topic. There is someone out there with some more experience to suggest a reliable website where to buy?
I liked to do some B2B test with a product I have.

Rob Whisonant

I am going to br blunt here. Think about it. Solo ads normally go for about .50 a click. Why would someone sell an entire solo ad run for $5???

The traffic you get from fiverr solo ads is pure garbage. The clicks come from bots, safelists, paid to click traffic, and auto viewers. All you are going to do is toss your money out the door.

If you do buy a solo ad on fiverr, analyze the IPs and you will see exactly what I mean.

Unknown

Yep, I agree with Rob. I haven't personally bought the solo ads on Fiverr but I did look at them a few times. As much as the price might appear very tempting I think that it's pretty logical that it can't be any good.

Whenever you see any sort of services offered you have to be objective and think. A really low price doesn't equal quality. It's better to pay a few bucks more and actually get what you're looking for. Therefore, I wouldn't suggest that you buy the solo ads from them. It will be a waste of money ;)

alexanderzx360

I used fiverr a few years ago for writting articles and making some translations, but I've never heard of the Solo Ad before, so I asked a friend which has been on Fiverr since forever and he told me he once had a good experience with buying one of the "get more traffic" ads, but honestly what it did was only get more individual site views, not make a new regular audience for his webpage. Nevertheless he was only looking to increase that counter so he could close a sell of that webpage, so depending on where you see it, it can be beneficial or not

Judas2018

I think buying solo ads is a bad idea imo. Yes - people can claim that the email lists they have are consentual - but someone is still basically spamming other peoples email boxes to promote your gig. Which means that most likely, the recipients are going to be quite upset with them and you on the back end of things.

Rob Whisonant

Rob Whisonant
Actually it depends on how the list was built. For example, I built a list of people looking for free how to ebooks on a particular subject. Built another list of people looking for business opportunities. When they join, they know that they will continue to receive offers of free ebooks, videos, etc. until they unsubscribe.

Guess what? They are not getting spammed. They are receiving exactly what they wanted. So, nobody is getting upset.

Once they no longer want additional stuff, or they have found the perfect one for them, they just unsubscribe.

I also word my unsubscribe links differently. For example, Once you found that perfect business opportunity, just click here to let me know and I will quit sending you additional opportunities.

Quality solo ads are extremely good. Not all solo ads are spam fests. But you are not going to get a quality solo ad for $5 of course. :)

Oh, and before anyone asks, I am booked solid and am not taking on any additional solo ad buyers in the foreseeable future.

Judas2018

You sound like one of the more honorable e-mail list builders out there. But you're more of an exception to the rule, unfortunately. But you make a great point - PRICE is key here. For $5? You probably won't get a great supplier of solo ads. You'll be lucky to get an average one at that price.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
sss
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies