Get 1000 Twitter Followers a day

Andre

Hello,

how to get 1000 Twitter Followers a day ? is it possible ?
Any share tips ?

Hosting

1000 twitter followers is so hard !
but there are some utilities to increase your followers ,some websites purpose you to follow others accounts so you will gain followers .it's possible for Facebook,Google+ !
i'm using addmefast.com

Ric

It depends on your profile, if you have famous profile then you get more than 1000 followers in a day. If you are common users it is very difficult, even i got only 300 to 350 followers per day after following 500 users.

Nichelle Diaz

I think it is very difficult at the starting if you are an ordinary user, but if you will work hard and tweet some really great information then you may reach this goal in less time.

DavidB

There are some internet services from where you can get a number of friends, but you have to fulfill various offers before proceeding. :(

KeywordMarketingPro

I would try to get high quality followers rather then a large quantity of followers. While a lot followers does make you look more popular and gives you some level of credibility it is pretty easy to spot who is "gaming" the system. 5 followers that support your products is way better then 5000 fake followers with egg profiles. If you put out good content on Twitter and make connections in your niche the powerful followers you want should come in droves.

diegozacarias

For increasing 1000 followers in a day, You can use Addmefast, Like4like and Youlikehits. But these websites provides fake followers. If you want Genuine or Real Followers then you have to increase it manually.

Erik Bustamante

Manually doing this is quite tough, but you can do it if you will tweet something interesting related to the popular person or brand with a hashtag.

What is the point of 1000 random followers? I would rather a few hundred that are actually interested in what i tweet or who want to know about my business then having a bunch of people or fake accounts just there to boost my count.

This site followed me on twitter which is how i found it actually :)

I don't use tools. I manually add people whom I want to follow. And post a tweet when i have something to say. Or sometimes i tweet a forum thread.

lucyl

You might want to see it in a slightly different way to just acquiring a certain amount of followers within a certain time frame. The quality and relevance of your followers is also important, as random followers aren't likely to result in a purchase or genuine interest in your page. It's merely to look more popular/recognised on social media, which will happen naturally over time.

leeannhargrave

Thank you for all the helpful information here. I am wanting to increase my followers on Twitter, but am running into the same problem, it ain't easy! Following people that follow you is ok but that doesn't result in many followers. I think it will just take time and some real Tweets with good content to gather the kind of following I am looking for. Those sites that get you fake followers are just showing people that you don't want to do the hard work necessary.

mrwhite

I have tried different methods as far as getting twitter followers is concerned, and I have come into concussion that gaining a lot of followers in a short time is very possible. The best method that has worked for me is activeness. If you are always tweeting, engaging and following others, then your account can skyrocket with real followers in a very short time.

jessicarousey

Some buy services from certain sites, such as Twitter followers. Most commonly used if time commitment isn't their side.
however, acquiring followers organically like staying active, posting interesting contents and taking advantage of hashtags is recommended. If you made a name for yourself on twitter 1000 a day won't be that hard, but of course, that is a long way to reach that especially starting from scratch. Engage more, stay active and eventually you'll reach that point.

Ben F

Not sure about 1000 but I can tell about 100,

there are tools where you can add targets and follow people directly from one page and unfollow the inactive ones and the unfollowers or those who didnt follow back, you repeat this every day and you can get up to 500 to 700 followers every week

I personally use twitter.uniclix.com

Aby

If the content you put on Twitter is such that it resonates with the minds of many people, then you may gain many followers on Twitter.
For that, you need to understand the social psyche and comment honestly on social issues, so that they get attended to.
Follow these steps and you may become able to gain as many followers on Twitter as you want.

100MDC

I think you need to follow real people first and ask them if you could help them. Not some people who created a brand twitter account. Secondly, the people you follow need to have a large following of at least 1000 each. Then you need to start tweeting good unique content and ask to share and follow. Give price to these tweets and you'll see your following will increase fast!

watersquad

Manually doing this is quite tough, but you can do it if you will tweet something interesting related to the popular person or brand with a hashtag.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.