What are the different Seo techniques you can use to build an online presence for an IT Company?

Nimit Suri

In need help with this topic.I have been doing some research on how to increase online presence if you do seo for an IT Comapny or if you want to generate traffic for the same. But i didn't get any information on how to go about it.To Market an ecommerce website or a company which sells products is easy because you can come up with so many ideas and so many things you can do.
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks in advance.

samimnoorzaitgc

Do you own that company? Is there any official website for it? Try Integrated Advertisement. Target India as a country for your ads to get amazing results.

EpicGlobalWeb

In need help with this topic.I have been doing some research on how to increase online presence if you do seo for an IT Comapny or if you want to generate traffic for the same. But i didn't get any information on how to go about it.To Market an ecommerce website or a company which sells products is easy because you can come up with so many ideas and so many things you can do.
Thanks in advance.
Please take the time to read the many other SEO threads on here. This problem has been answered and solved many times.

Nytshade

Thanks in advance.
I would say start with some keyword research first and after you've found the keywords you want to target you'll have half of the battle won. There are a lot of tools you can use online to do your keyword research.

Once you have your keywords you can then optimize your site for those keywords. Finally do some off-page optimization especially keywords that will bring in leads and sales. That's basically it, so from here you can go do some proper research or simply buy courses online about:

1. How to do keyword research
2. On-page optimization
3. Off-page optimization

You can also search the forum for similar topics and you'll find good info related to SEO.

Hope that helps.

wrigmark

Focus on relevant keywords, use the best technique to get backlinks from guest blogs with the help of content, forum discussion and participation, high domain authority social bookmarks, creating profiles in online portfolio platforms in some case go for branding module as you can get lot of brand profile creation sites; l am personally getting good responses. Lastly do not forget to spy on competitors existing good works.. Hope you'll get some basic from these information.

Thanks,

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
sss
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.