Please review my Micro job site

epicstate

Site looks good, I would suggest you remove any demo links at the footer of site, its not professional if you're still putting that.

Your site is low traffic, you need to promote on other forums and buying ads to increase traffic and also improve sales for it.

Good luck!

Hawker

But this is not a microgig site. This is an affiliate site for a microgig site.

None of the links open in their own page, all they do is link out to SEOClerks site with your affiliate URL.

To be honest, I don't see any logo or anything of value above the fold.

No content on the page just links links links and more external links.

For this reason, you will find it hard to rank this site high. Not impossible but not easy because of that reason.

No contact page, no terms/policy page.

Also your "Web 2.0" links to some strange link which doesn't work [URLnofo]http://seoclerks.in/newstore/Low%20Cost%20SEO%20Solutions.htm[/URLnofo]

Also your links are not people friendly. Example "/?cat=61" what would be better would be "/?cat=hubpage".

You might want to look into that.

Best of luck to you though. :)

Developer

Something to keep in mind.

When I first visited your site, I said "eeewwwww" because all "I" see is a black
bar across the top, blue links down the side, text in the middle (with broken
images next to each item/description) and the green order button...

Not too appealing, at first glance.

Knowing that is was possibly my ad blocker software blocking images, I suspended
the ad blocking temporarily and low and behold, I now see a bunch of images where
I WAS seeing a bunch of "broken image" image tags.

Your header image, which is just an ad for another site (which is not a good idea
by the way) is being hosted on a different site. Because of this, many ad blocking
software will notice that and not display it... (as was the case for me)

Because the item images (small square images for each entry) are also being hosted
from another site, again, all I saw was the "broken image" image tag (gray square to
show image placement). Again, not too appealing, especially for first time visitors.

You may want to use some sort of ad blocker detection script and show a warning
message when someone visits who is using an ad blocker software. (just my 2¢)

Further more, and especially for those of us who use ad blocking software, you definitely
want to add some welcome TEXT (above the fold) to introduce the site and tell visitors
exactly what the site is about.

One more thing. I noticed that when I click into any of the tabs, the only way to return
to the home page was to scroll to the bottom and use the "Home" link. I would suggest
adding a "home" tab to the initial set of navigation tabs as well.

Also, I noticed that your first three tabs are already trying to sell your visitors something.

I would highly advise you to make those tabs the LAST 3. You want people to come into
the site and feel like they can safely "stroll/scroll" around without being bombarded with
any sort of sales pitches right off the bat (hard to do with a site that prominently displays
a slew of "order" links right from the start, lol) but taking visitors OFF site when they click
any of the FIRST 3 tabs is probably not advisable... Let them come in and browse around
a little first...

Just my opinions, do with them as you please.

Ron Killian

I might be off base here...

Are you affiliated with seoclerks.com? If not, are you not ripping off their site and idea? Or stealing their idea?

Hawker

Hawker
She is just using one of the many [URLnf="http://a.seoclerks.com/linkin/272/search/SEOClerks+Affiliate+Store"]SEOClerks Affiliate Store scripts[/URLnf] Ron.

If anything, she is doing them a favour by bringing SEOClerks sales and customers.

But these scripts are 2 to a penny these days and the site itself is not very SEO friendly.

Kind of ironic isn't it? That a site that promotes SEO service isn't very SEO friendly itself.

I guess you could try and SEO it (off-page) and drive traffic to it that would get you same referrals and sales (commission through referral sales).

But personally, I think it would be better to design an actual working site with pages that actually opened into pages and not just linked to SEOClerks site.

Even if you used the same content that's on the gig pages. Id rewrite it though as then it would probably have a better chance of ranking for something.

Developer

I believe she is an affiliate of theirs as she appears to be using their API system. That's
merely an assumption, though, let's just hope I am correct.

velvet

Hi softnwords,
the site looks clean enough I think. Not too keen on busy sites myself.

"Buy Unique Address" & "Write A Blog" surprised me as I was expecting to go to another list of options, not a complete other site?

Maybe another page first to explain where I was to be taken?

The Menu "One Sale" should be "On Sale" I think?

There is a distorted image on this site which may be worth taking a look at; softnwords.tk/cgi-bin/Index.p

A "Search" option would be good?

Just a few observations.

cheers, Mal.

Last edited by a moderator:

markbatham

Site design can be enhanced and Replace Write Blog to FORUM,
Website urls are very poor, make it user-friendly.
Installing blog will be great idea.

HighProxies

Looks very plain to me. Too much like other sites like this. I would suggest adding more to it, as it just does not do anything for me.

singh91

It looks good, but I don't have any idea If it works technically good or not. I don't know why are you using default links /?cat= instead of optimized links.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views