A Big Money Plan Just For You

EpicGlobalWeb

Okay, before we get started, I get absolutely no money for posting this message. I'm not promoting anything or selling any products here either. Instead what I'm doing is keeping my word by posting useful content that really helps people. I think we should push ourselves to be the best thinkers and action takers here on The Sun. So here is one money making idea that I've done myself that made me more than $40,000 within 5 months.

It is drop shipping 2.0!

Do you know anybody who wants a great deal on a MacBook Pro? Say, $800 for a brand new 15" one? I do too - everybody. Suppose you sold that same laptop on your own website for $950? But where do you get one that cheap from legally?

Pawn shops. Not the pawn shop you find in the middle of fifth avenue, though. That's for the tourists. You get them from the areas that are not really that safe to be in. You know, the mom and pop pawn shop where the old Italian man comes out and says "well whuddya want for it?" or "how much ya got ?" as he sets down his cigarette next to a 38.

Then two things happen at these places.

1. They constantly are getting stolen property. I know because I used to own a pawn shop 6 years ago before I got into web development.

The way law enforcement combats this problem is they ask the shop owner to fill out a form describing all the items that come in. Then you mail it to the police station. That's it.

If nobody claims it and the police don't request it within a week (which is like never) then its legally the pawn shop owners.

2. They pay less because they know everybody walking in needs money. Pawn shops make the most money when people DONT pay their loans. And loans pay less than a straight up sale.

How much less? They try their hardest to pay half of its value for a sale and 33% for a pawn unless it's a precious metal or diamond.

What I did was make an online portal where they could sell their items to a "global market" for a yearly fee + a percentage of sale on the condition that they lower their asking price by at least 10%.

You repeat this process with as many local shops as you can in your area. You will make a lot of money, trust me.

By the way, all I did to sell products was use classified ads that were free. You get them on price. It just can't be beat.

After a few months of doing business, you have an asset now - you can sell a working site and it's process for a lot of money. Its easy and very appealing.

You need:
1. A website
2. A payment processor
3. A bank

I used Authorize.Net

Enjoy

EpicGlobalWeb

My investment was less than $100 because I did it all myself.

And I'm not sure how to best answer you because in a way it is just a different form factor of affiliate sales because your affiliate is a local brick and morter business.

It is simple buy low, sell high. Your only limitation is inventory. Pawn shops do not give you a constant supply of anything.

Regardless, I don't recall my exact figures but I profited a minimum of $800 a week on a bad week. Average was more than $1,500 for sure and only expenses were hosting and credit card processing. You can do this right now with $100 if you can build your own site.

You have to meet the owners in person and "cold call" that way.

Learn from my mistakes though. Charge a flat fee for the item and charge the pawn shop owner monthly instead of yearly. If you know they are paying $400 for a $800 laptop but you can promise them quick cash a lot of times they want you to do it just so they Don't have to record taxes, not for nothing.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.