Do you use article spinning?

lkovnih226

I have heard a lot about software for spinning articles to get new content. Many consider it as same as article stealing. But I have a friend who used spinned content in his sites and he earned pretty from content the he created. Do anyone here use article spinning? Does it affect to your online business and SEO for a site?

Hawker

Well, I wouldn't go as far as to say it was "stealing". Plagiarism maybe yes, but not out right stealing.

I mean, usually, the article is placed in the "Public Domain" such as on a free article site.

In that case, nobody holds any legal rights to that article and no license or usage rights have been attached to it.

Also, once its been modified (spun), each new spin output is effectively a new (different) article to the first (original) article.

99% of the articles on the Internet, on blogs etc, are made up of rewritten, rehashed articles that someone else wrote.

Where else do you get ideas for your content?

Sometimes I visit article sites, find an article and completely rewrite it in my own words.

I'll literally have notepad open next to it on my screen and rewrite that sucker in my own words.

I can also expand on that article then too, add my own views/take and maybe make it an even better article in fact by including more new things about whatever subject its on.

That's article rewriting though not spinning I know.

As for spinning, even if you take someone's old article and spin it, yes that is basically just plagiarism and very lazy and sloppy too.

That said, some people do get away with doing this and posting it to their sites.

But you have to be careful because machine spinning content automatically usually creates very poorly spun articles that no longer even make sense grammatically etc.

The best way to spin an article is by doing it manually by hand, one word, phrase, sentence at a time.

It takes longer but this can produce much better spins that make sense on each output. Idioms are correct etc.

But even then, I would never use a spun article on my own site!

I maybe would use it for creating Tier3, Tier4 content links to my Tier2's etc but never directly to my money site.

And if I do spin my articles, I write my own unique article anyway, I never scrape other peoples articles and spin them by hand.

That is some noob level, 3rd world country crap right there!

Don't cut corners, just do a proper job.

Using machine spun content that you scraped and plagiarised will come back to bite you eventually.

But again, as said, some people do get away with it. It depends how you go about it.

EpicGlobalWeb

The main issue with article spinning is that the best outcome only helps you. Nobody really benefits from crap articles that have been repurposed as a new variation of a crap article.

Not saying your friends articles are crap. Just saying that spinning and publishing articles is pretty lame content.

As hawket said 99% is the same content. You want to rank by being a blogger or thought leader? Then you have to actually do it. No. Article spinning is probably not a good idea for the long term, maybe some for short term.

elcidofaguy

To be blunt I've never come across a spun article which grabbed my attention with it being highly informatative, helpful, entertaining etc.. Hence I recommend that you never use it on your money site...

The only time I use spun articles is when creating tiered sites for backlinks such as using tools like GSA SER... Its been a while since I last did that though as it is time consuming creating a high quality spun article which is approx 90% unique over 100+ runs which is what I used to do... A poorly spun article will for sure stick out like a sore thumb with basically telling G that you are trying to game the serps...

ericplotz1

ericplotz1
I've actually come across a method thats getting me 100% uniqueness spinning and the content is pretty damn good. I'll PM you the video if you'd like ;) Just posted it a day or 2 ago and didn't want to post it here because of the aff links.

Dude I've used every freakin' content spinner (almost) on the market. From TBS, to SC3 and SC4, XSpinner, Kontent Machine, and WordAi.

For awhile I was getting pretty unique and readable content from FCS Networker. I would set it up to syndicate content from popular article sites. The I would set it to spin in the actual FCS campaign settings with SC4 API. So I was spinning syndicated content.

Then after about 2 years now I went back to WordAI. I wanted to test it in collaboration with KM.

So after tessting I stumbled across this (not really a trick). For some reason using article getter on KM produces some pretty clean scraped articles. It removes all the "junk" that tend to get scraped with articles like, java, ads, img, etc..... Its not perfect but it does a pretty good job.

Then I'll bulk upload the articles to WordAI. Make sure you check the articles. Don't want to end up spinning a bunch of unnecessary characters. There's a limit and you can use up the 250,000 word limit in the turing spinner pretty quickly when bulk uploading.

Here are my settings for KM Article Getter:

Screen Shot 2016-02-13 at 3.52.30 PM.png

And here for WordAI settings:

Screen Shot 2016-02-13 at 3.55.07 PM.jpg

The content needs to be slightly proofread but the time it takes out of writing 500 articles is priceless.

If you want to try it out I can lead you to the Free trial for KM (not sure how hard it is to find).

Reactions: elcidofaguy

elcidofaguy

elcidofaguy
I hear buddy! Yeah I've used quite a few spinners from TBS, WordAI and KM.. Interesting idea about using KM with Word AI - appreciate if you can PM the video.. Especially as they are sitting gathering dust - so it would be cool to look into that again as suggested... Looks like I'll be getting GSA for some G bashing sometime soon ;-)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.