How long does it take to get 50 visitors per day for a new site?

elzorro

How long does it take to get 50 visitors per day for a new site? So it will get around 1500 unique visitors per month? I like using SEO techniques and any promotion methods to get that amount? Is it difficult? What way do you suggest I should do for better traffic for a new site. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hawker

How long does it take to get 50 visitors per day for a new site? So it will get around 1500 unique visitors per month? I like using SEO techniques and any promotion methods to get that amount? Is it difficult? and what way would you suggest me to do for better traffic for a new site. Thanks in advance.
Wait, there are two types of traffic. There is organic traffic (from search engines like Google/Bing etc) then there is direct referral traffic (from links on blogs, forums, sigs, articles etc etc).

For which type do you mean?

You say you "like using SEO techniques and any promotion methods" so I'm a presume (one can only assume) that you do mean both.

But then you ask if its difficult. If you are one that likes using these methods, surely you know whether its difficult or not?

But, if you're using promotion methods then the amount of traffic you get from those methods depends on how many people see that promotion and visit your site from it.

There are MANY MANY MANY promotional methods out there and each one of them will send you traffic (visitors) depending on how interesting your site is to that crowd on that location.

I can think of many off the top of my head right now that are designed to send more than 50 visitors per day. Example; classified ad posting on craigslist, backpage etc

Heck I can post to Reddit something and get 500+ visits in one day probably.

If you're using SEO to get better rankings then then amount of traffic that you get from that will depend where you're ranking to in the SERPS for the keyword searched and by how much that keyword(s)/phrase is searched.

You also ask "what way would you suggest me to do for better traffic for a new site", but this is quite a generic question, I think you'd get a much better response if you asked something more specific.

IMHO the best traffic you can get is what's known as "buyer ready traffic". These are people that are literally opening your site with one hand while holding their credit card in the other because they want to buy something then and there.

These are people that have typed something like "buy x product online" (replace x with your product).

But that only comes through search engines mostly. Unless you're advertising something somewhere that people have found, example; on a Youtube video or guest post somewhere or something.

Hope this helps! :)

EpicGlobalWeb

It will take you one third of a fort night

Hawker

So if a fortnight is 2 weeks.

And 1/3 of 7 days is 2.33333333 days.

It's 2.33333333 days x 2.

So the answer is exactly 4.66666666 days. :D

Cor if it took me that long to get just 50 visitors per day I'd really be in the wrong game!

EpicGlobalWeb

EpicGlobalWeb

That depends if its being stretched or not. :D
It should still remain as long as itself despite stretching or retraction.

So if a fortnight is 2 weeks.

And 1/3 of 7 days is 2.33333333 days.

It's 2.33333333 days x 2.

So the answer is exactly 4.66666666 days. :D

Cor if it took me that long to get just 50 visitors per day I'd really be in the wrong game!
Okay then let's standardize this for our new guest the OP. Can we expect 50 visitors PER fortnight and increasing at the same rate for each new fort night?

vishwa

Promote your site on Social Networking sites. Do blog commenting and forum posting. You can also do guest post on Authoritative sites.

This will help you to gain quality visitors for your website/blog

expmrb

There is no specific time limit. You can get 50 visitors within one week or it may take months to achieve that. Select two or three keywords which have atleast 100 searchers. Build unique content for them. And outreach it through different social media sites. If your content is good then you will get these amount of traffic in no time.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.