All factors to have a SEO friendly website ?

Jack London

Hello,

I'm going to create new website full friendly with SEO and I need some suggestions here
in your thoughts, what factors to have a SEO friendly website ?

pramod

Hi Jack,

Let me help you towards your Website Creation in a step by step manner.

1. Domain Name : Choose your domain name considering your Website products & services, you can use your brand name instead. Keep your Domain short & simple for your users to remember.

2. Design your Website Architecture with related products & services. Choose your Navigation Structure use appropriate CMS for Dynamic Pages or as per your need you can use of Static HTML pages

3. Create Content for your products/services. Describe it respectfully for your customers.

4. Apply Title & Meta Description

5. Create Sitemaps and submit those into Search Engines Webmaster Tools for fast indexing.

6. Follow the errors & warnings on Webmaster Tools (if any). Sort it out & re-submit your Sitemaps

bruno007

Pramod has explained the process effectively, few more things are that you should follow all the steps of On page SEO and then Off page SEO. Optimize title tag, meta tag, h1 tag etc. Create unique content for your website and then share it on social media websites, this will drive traffic as well as increase the visibility of your website.

Alex_smith

First of all you have to consider meta tags and website loading speed, compress the images for to increase the website loading speed. Use proper and related url for the web pages.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.