What do you think about quality content?

lisa

Hey folks,

In SEO and marketing world we usually to say "Content is King" but really just Quality Content is REALLY King?

In your point of view, what is quality content on your blog or forum? What must a topic or post consist of to be called quality content?

Please feel free to share your information relate to your niche and use any example if possible.

Hawker

Hi Lisa, yes it is true you have seen many people say that "Content is King" but recently, I have come up with a much better analogy.

I would say that first, Quality is King.

Then, Content is Queen.

That way, your content is always quality content because you're putting quality before content instead of putting content before quality.

Some people think that a lot of content = good quality.

Well it doesn't does it. Sometimes you can read 5000 word articles and none of it can be at all helpful to you. Just filler content!

I personally think that what qualifies for "quality content" is content that has provided a solution to, or answered my problem that I had or offered much insight into it so it was helpful and useful to me.

But content can mean much more than just words written on a page. It applies to images and media like videos, the quality of lessons, instructions, guides etc.

Also content that is "ever green" so that it's still relevant in 10+ years time just as much as it is today.

Now that's quality content! :)

bigupman

Quality content is when the creator aims to actually serve a purpose instead of stuff keywords left, right and centre.

Quality is when it is well written with few to no grammatical errors, has great pacing (i.e. you don't get drained reading or watching the content) and doesn't aim to simply impress with big words for showmanship.

That's my idea of quality and if I don't think content I have written for myself or others is not up to scratch, I'll either restart or trash it. Quality really is everything.

AndiLim

Basically quality content should be informative and engaging at the same time. The main purpose of a quality content is to share information. People will find a certain blog useful if it is reliable enough, if it does answer their question. It helps them to understand certain thing in an easiest way as possible. Content really is everything so make sure that it contains accurate information.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads