WTS E - Commerce Product Script

EpicGlobalWeb

Easily add new products to your website by filling out simple form elements - product price, name, description, and image. Never call your web developer again. Perfect for ANY e - commerce platform. Expand and change your product line on your own website without depending on Amazon, Ebay or anybody! Simple and easy.

Asking $40 for the script. Will install and / or train for no additional charge.

EpicGlobalWeb

Sorry for the really late response. Feel free to PM me if it's urgent. Basically, you fill out a form and it enters the contents into a database, then generates your products in real-time. Here is a picture of the dashboard. I'll upload a video demo shortly.

d1.jpg

EpicGlobalWeb

d2.jpg

To be clear, this also manages blog posts and custom content (like your home page or special deals). But it needs to be configured. It does not need Word Press to run.

Another feature: it generates completely brand new pages. This is better for your SEO from what I understand, as the pages are not dynamically generated but rather created on the fly. I'd say it's one of my most rewarding pieces of software yet.

EpicGlobalWeb

Yes please give me a minute to upload to youtube

EpicGlobalWeb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKPwPU5hzX8&feature=youtu.be

There ya go guys. That's a pretty rough example but you get the concept. The systems requires a custom install and a MySQL database. It works the same way with blog posts as well as commerce products. Still only asking $40 to install the script on your site.

It requires a MySQL database and PHP 4 or later. This is a nimble system and can be customized in any way for no additional charge (within reason).

Last edited:
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.