Is a Landing Page an effective tool to attract affiliate marketers?

Storkly

Hi,

I'm new to trying to launch my own affiliate marketing program and am looking for help with the best ways possible to promote my program to affiliates. Clickbank and other sites require a larger upfront investment than I am willing to make to test out the waters. I built a landing page that explains my program and why affiliates should join my program but I have a few questions:

1. Is this an effective marketing tool for gaining affiliates?
2. Is my copy compelling, is there anything I should change?

Thanks!

rrodica6

Yes it is. Just to have the right services for advertising. Increasing traffic from real visitors to your page, and have a quality product or brand . you must have what people looking for. I am sure other members know much more information then I know ....... Good luck

savidge4

The idea is correct, the execution basically sucks ( sorry ). The #1 thing you need to look into is a "buyers Persona" who exactly are you trying to sign up? you want to really get specific with this on your end. who it is you are targeting to become an affiliate. The reason I suggest this.. you can then customize the whole landing page to communicate directly with these people. An example... We will say you are targeting "mothers". Your page then looks like: " Are you a stay home mom wanting to earn extra income? What better set of products than ones you already use and love? Join our affiliate program today. " - not saying the is exact text, but should give you an idea. you are talking TO someone now, and not AT everyone.

with the ability on facebook to target different segments ( assuming you would be using facebook paid ads to get in front of the right people ) you will want more than one landing page. multiple pages targeting multiple "Buyer Personas"

The whole lower portion of your page.. "We do Our Research" it simply has to go... you need to be answering the question: "Whats in it for ME?" ( wiifm ) and the "ME" is the person you are trying to sign up. right now all of the charts and text, are about you. I dont care about you..I want to know how I can make money - your studies and your research mean nothing to that person you are speaking to.

You want to list "Benefits" of your products and Benefits in selling them. There is a fine line between features and benefits.. you want to stay to the benefits side.

An issue you will run into is your payout... I personally wouldn't go after a product that is going to pay me $2.00 a pop... BUT mommy bloggers just starting out get on these forums and read they need to monetize. You would be providing that service function ( Remember buyers Persona - mommy bloggers would be a target in un itself - find mommy blogs, and create a sales letter and pitch it to them. )

You have 3 boxes? why not graphically display them? let me know what comes in them... as much as you are wanting to get affiliates.. you have to sell the product as well. The person selling your product.. or even signing up to sell your product, has to be excited about the product itself. the BENEFIT here would be the quality of product they would be selling to their customers..tha tit comes once a month, and the children just love the stuff!

Im really not trying to be mean here. But you are talking about a good investment in becoming a Clickbank seller, and in the current state of your page, you would fail miserably.

Best of luck!

Hi,

I'm new to trying to launch my own affiliate marketing program and am looking for help with the best ways possible to promote my program to affiliates. Clickbank and other sites require a larger upfront investment than I am willing to make to test out the waters. I built a landing page that explains my program and why affiliates should join my program but I have a few questions:

Thanks!

Developer

Hi,

Thanks!
I feel like I am missing something here. Based on your initial post (especially question # 2),
and Savidge4's response, I feel like there should be a link somewhere. I viewed this thread
on my mobile and at first I thought my browser was just acting up... I am now visiting via
my PC browser and I still do not see a link...

Do you have a link to share so we can possibly answer the question for you?

Omer

Hi there,

Yes a landing page will give you the opportunity to attract quality affiliates who are really interested in your program.
Secondly when you will have an email list of laser targeted traffic you will be able to contact them anytime you want.
Hope this helps.

Muzzamil

Hi,

Thanks!
If you are a beginner, you should privately DM affiliates. This way they are more likely to come because they will feel personalized and having to sign up from a landing page. You can also create a competition where the top 3 affiliates get a prize. This tactic has been practiced by many marketers that wanted affiliates to promote their products or services. Although unless you offer high commissions, you are very unlikely to attract Super Affiliates.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
UVM
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.