Is StumbleUpon a good place to submit link?

roggy

There was a time when StumbleUpon used to sent a lot of traffic to websites. Is it still a good choice at this time? Is it worth it to submit link to StumbleUpon these days?

What are other sites where one can submit link and expect some traffic in return? marketing forums or social media are best alternatives?

cheta

All of them are very good for getting traffic visitors. As for stumbleupon, it is still very good but now that it is now widely said, i strongly suggest that you shouldn't just put in your link and leave, add some tags, descriptions, comments, posts etc to it, also try to promote it as well by sharing among other social sites too. As for other sites like social media and forums, they are good but you must do there the right way because that is where many persons get it wrong.
In social media, create pages, profiles, channels etc to promote your link. in forums, contribute meaningfully and put in your link where necessary but follow the rules on this.
please give me thumbs up or thank you if you like my post

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Marc van Leeuwen
Yes exactly, it called as interactions to increase conversions on your posts when posting on StumbleUpon.

Also, I would suggest to have more followers as possible on StumbleUpon, it will help increasing clicks or visitors to your posts when sharing on this bookmarking site.

kathyclark_sams

Yes, it is still the best traffic driven site. If you are not getting enough traffic, I would recommend to keep trying and continue the work. Profile exposure in StumbleUpon is often the best way to increase traffic. Send message, comment and like on other post. There are many sites like Flipboard, Diggo, Akonter, Delicious that can be useful.

Ergoprime

From my own experience I can say that I have no idea how to send good traffic from StumpleUpon. The bounce rate is very high. You need a interactive and unique site, if you want to receive a good amount of traffic from StumpleUpon.

andrewskyler

SU was great and gained a lot of popularity but now it has many rivals. But yes, It is still worth the shot. A lot of people at SU are just looking for interesting things and SU tries to show relevant links to the user's interest giving you a much better target-market and traffic. Expect a traffic but not that much.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.