Do you guys like internet marketing?

rwsorensen

WMS Marketplace Seller
I was just curious if you do it out of necessity or actually like it? If you like it, what do you like about it? and why?

Please share your thoughts!

Hawker

The whole reason people do Internet Marketing or Affiliate Marketing is because of the money simple as that.

I don't think I've ever met one person in all my 10+ years of doing IM/SEO that does it simply because they like doing it just for the sake of it.

They only like doing it when it brings in money. So in that respect, I love IM/SEO because it brings in money.

But I don't think anyone really truly likes spending hours and hours at their PC desk slogging away, doing SEO, writing articles, building links etc etc.

Everyone I've ever met that does it says they'd much rather spend their time with friends and family than on the PC all day.

Necessity? Well it's necessary to eat in order to live. So in that respect, it's necessary to put some food on the table, pay some bills and just have some extra money for rainy days. :)

Alex July

Online marketing is full of scam offers and crappy products.
There is nothing bad about online marketing, but people understand it in a wrong way.
For example, top ClickBanks offers are "get paid for surveys", "get paid for speaking English"
Yon don't have to be a guru to understand that these are scam offers.
Thereby, people who buy those stuff, become more mistrustful.
And they are right.
From the other hand, you can sell your own stuff.

rrodica6

Alex and hawker is so right in what they are saying ........ we spend hundreds and thousands hours in the from of our computer just to can make some money... but we don't have to forgot that we are passionate about our work and sometimes obsessed :) and we are curios.... ambitious and we love surfing all the time the internet .. without passion you can not do nothing !! is that correct ??

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views