Why are Cloudflare sites asking for Captcha?

harrygreen90

I have visited some sites from this forum and it is alerting me this

Attention-Required-Cloudflare.png

As I am seeing then sites added Cloudfare and how can I stop cloudflare authentications when visiting these sites?

vishwa

It is security measure provided by cloudflare to insure that the traffic coming to the site is spam free. It can be always disabled by the site owner.

bacloud

It comes very often with TOR browser and it is not possible to bypass this by confirming that you are not a robot ;) Never worked for me :)

laceibanet

it happens with TOR browsers once in a while. It's mostly a cloudflare bug, it's happened before but they get it fixed after a few hours. So don't worry about it for now, try a little later and you should be alright, some people get locked out of their own site because of this. Just a downside of TOR

HCFGrizzly

I have visited some sites from this forum and it is alerting me this

View attachment 1487

As I am seeing then sites added Cloudfare and how can I stop cloudflare authentications when visiting these sites?
I don`t think you can. What is the problem with checking a small checkbox.

ElixantTechnology

As mentioned by others, it is a security measure in place to ensure that the traffic directed to the website is legitimate traffic. A lot of the time you will see this when either you are behind a proxy or possibly utilizing an ISP in a region that is known for malicious traffic (be it that you might not be causing said malicious traffic). Can be a pain to have to pass through said roadblock, but with today's internet activities it's definitely good to be safe.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
This due to your IP is in IP blacklist that site owner blocked and this feature can be found and enabled from Cloudflare.

Here is an article for what Cloudflare said about this.

Vlom31

It happens randomly if the security measure is activated, may be your ip is in a blacklist pool, or simply depending also of your country etc, many things can trigger it, sometimes just refreshing the website too many times in a short period of time.

Mehdi

Hugo E.

Hugo E.
I quite agree with you, I tried on my Cloudflare account and it has this feature for users wanted to block some IP addresses from specific countries.

MovelikeJackson

If the traffic you're sending is suspicious, they send you a captcha. If you complete it, you simply enter the site. Not to worry :)

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.