How do I get at least 1k likes on facebook page within one month?

benjay

I have a Facebook page for my website. Please, any tips to get at least 1k likes within a month? :idea:

samimnoorzaitgc

Well, it takes some time. The more popular your page is, the sooner you'll get more likes.
When did you created your page? What your page is about?
Start from inviting your own friends, then put facebook like buttons in every article/page you make in the internet. If you have a nice budget, start advertisement. Targeted advertisement gives you high value.
Hope it helps! :smart:

robparker

first you can try facebook advertising as @samimnoorzaitgc has mentioned. You can also promote it on various facebook groups, you can invite your friends to your page too.

Besides you can use other advertising networks as google adwords or you can add your fan page like button to your website if you have it.

alan watts

Well I noticed you didnt say fake or real, so I'll just throw in that there are very cheap services where you can buy likes. There are even services that will get you legitimate ones from FB advertising, although they are much more expensive. Take a look around the marketplace and other forums if interested.

Amy Richardson

Maybe pay adds they will increase the traffic on your side for sure. If your content will be good they will give you likes. You can also try to write in some groups.

mikeandy01

you can try the following ways to increase likes on your fb pages...

1: posting&sharing viral and engaging content on your page, and in other groups&pages(NOT SPAMMING)

2: use free "like exchages" to gain likes.

3: Buy likes for your pages.

4: Use fb ads to egeage with your target audience for likes.

Hope that helps :)

christax

you can try the following ways to increase likes on your fb pages...
1: posting&sharing viral and engaging content on your page, and in other groups&pages(NOT SPAMMING)
This way is new to me, i will try to see how it works.

2: use free "like exchanges" to gain likes.
Anyone tried this way and it worked?

3: Buy likes for your pages.
Have you tried to buy likes for your pages? i am afraid that my page can be banned if buy such services.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.