Best SEO techniques for 2016

vishwa

Hello Friends,

As you all know that we are already have spent two months of 2016. Google has changed their algorithm on timely basis. I am curious to know that What is the Best SEO techniques for 2016 to rank your site better in Google? Do you have any ideas. Any thoughts and ideas are highly welcome. Waiting for your relies.

Miguelito203

In all honesty, my S.E.O. strategy doesn't really change. I stopped worrying about all of the changes when I realized that Google and the other search engines main objective doesn't change: to provide up-to-date and relevant content to the end user, based on what he or she is searching for. Just focus on good content and basic S.E.O. stuff (blog/forum commenting, social media, etc.). Oh, it also really helps if you are one of the first people to publish content about something new going on in your niche, so keep up with stuff like that.

Joey

Reactions: khassani and vishwa

MrT

MrT
Yeah, that's the truth. In fact, nothing has truly changed in the last couple years. Good, in depth content has always been a big winner, as long as you promote it!

Approach SEO like you would a successful marketing campaign.

You wouldn't throw out random fliers to people in the mall for an untargeted offer... well maybe some would.

The same goes with backlinks... you don't want to spam a bunch of links. It's always better to be very targeted in your marketing, and the same goes for SEO.

However, just creating good content isn't enough. You have to promote it.

HCFGrizzly

Hello Friends,

As you all know that we are already have spent two months of 2016. Google has changed their algorithm on timely basis. I am curious to know that What is the Best SEO techniques for 2016 to rank your site better in Google? Do you have any ideas. Any thoughts and ideas are highly welcome. Waiting for your relies.
If you focused on content in 2015, there is no need to change your strategy in 2016. If you listen to what Google is recommending there is no need to change your SEO strategy with every update.
If you used "revolutionary" SEO strategies like blog commenting and buying links from Fiver, then I have bad news for you.

ProxyRadar

Making sites more user friendly, functional, and filling them with real quality content is my strategy, which is not depending on any SE ranking changes. It's working slow, but sure.

samimnoorzaitgc

Well, I don't think that content would be enough alone. These are all other things I'm focusing on: Optimizing for rich answers. Creating mobile apps and etc...
Have you ever used quicksprout.com? Enter your URL and login, there you can see your website's full details. Fix what's wrong to make your website more SEO friendly.

vishwa

I am using following off page seo techniques for my website and satisfy with my work:

-Blog Commenting
-Blog Posting
-Yahoo answers
-Forum posting
-Sharing content on social media sites
Great, I am also doing these off page techniques and its really works.

Well, I don't think that content would be enough alone. These are all other things I'm focusing on: Optimizing for rich answers. Creating mobile apps and etc...
Have you ever used quicksprout.com? Enter your URL and login, there you can see your website's full details. Fix what's wrong to make your website more SEO friendly.
I am also a regular user of quicksprout provided by Neil Patel. Its definitely helps you to sort out your SEO problems.

khassani

Hello Friends,

I keep focusing on providing quality content especially around new products or new trends. For the backlinking part, it's still a good practice from an SEO viewpoint to market your quality content to other bloggers in your niche.

All the best!

Hawker

Still using Google Alerts here. Have been for years. See no reason to stop since it brings me most of everything I'd have to go and look for anyway.

One of the best free tools for marketers that Google provides next to Keyword Planner.

Like Miguel it helps me to provide up-to-date and relevant content by knowing what's hot in the industry I'm working in.

However this year, I'm concentrating on video marketing more as video is the leader of all Internet Marketing practices now well outperforming written content and images.

YouTube videos in particular are often much easier and quicker to SEO than your own site and minuses all the admin side of having your own site.

But it's all about trying new things, setting new trends, looking out for that next big thing you can jump on the bandwagon of.

There's always room for 1 more at the top!

expmrb

Just focus on your content. Build content that actually helps the entire niche of yours. Try to get as much as relevant textual links from relevant and authority sources. The basic element of search engines doesn't change a bit.

IgnacioSports

Content is the king of seo. So, create quality content and submit on high pr sites to get quality backlinks.Use effective off page seo techniques like blog commenting, Question answers,forum posting, Article submission,Guest posting.

wordsrank

Develop a content-marketing strategy. Every website should have a content strategy focused around your top keywords. When you create content such as blog posts, videos, whitepapers, research reports and webinars, it gives people something to link to.

Generate powerful backlinks to your site and pages.

Get your website mobile-ready.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads