How to boost my sites traffic..

Logan

I have done On Page, Off Page optimization, Social Media Marketing but still my website not getting good traffic. you can look at my website waxspace. Please suggest me how I can boost my site traffic..

Ron Killian

Are you talking about .com? The hosting site?

If so, might be a few reasons. For one your in a VERY highly competitive market. Up against some big players. Not to mention the 1,000's of medium to smaller players.

Above the fold there is little to no reason to compel your visitors to read more, sign up, ect. Your stating the features, when you need to push the benefits. You need to give them good reasons to use your service, or to at least read more.

Grammar needs to fixing in several places. Doesn't read well in many places.

Personally stating "Cheap" hosting would be a turn off for me. Might be a negative impression for your visitors. Inexpensive or affordable would be much better alternative descriptions.

Just my opinions :)

AndiLim

Try to know what your market really needs, try to conduct market research to get an idea how your other competitor do it. Add a call-to-action, focus more on the question that why should I avail? Try to put yourself on the situation of a potential client. Aside from that everything works I guess.

MrT

Ron has a good point, though what is above the fold isn't causing you a lack of traffic...

You're in one of the most competitive niches online. These companies are paying 12 months + worth of business to affiliates, because it's a long term game for them.

A good affiliate program, can be good for your SEO itself.

Other than that, better off trying to generate traffic from social media, communities/forums, groups and communities on social media like FB, G+, and LinkedIn. Maybe even Twitter, although Twitter is probably the worst converting out of all of them.

What keywords are you targeting?

You said you did on page optimization, but look at your title tags... lots of keyword stuffing like it's 2008.

I do like your VPS prices though, too bad it's not windows. If you decide to add windows VPS, let me know, I'll sign up!

wrigmark

I have done On Page, Off Page optimization, Social Media Marketing but still my website not getting good traffic. you can look at my website waxspace. Please suggest me how I can boost my site traffic..
See in my opinion spy on competitors, what they are doing? Don't make your on-page like before in 2011..and ideal way use paid platforms as it will good for you.

IgnacioSports

Use Affiliate marketing to boost website traffic.It is best way.You can also use social media to promote your website and get target customers.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.