SELLING 20,000 Targeted Visitors for just $12.99 (Limited time offer!)

samimnoorzaitgc

Hi all!
1 Month Free Advertisement + 20,000 Targeted/Global Visitors for just: $12.99*
Trusted Traffic Store provides cheap website traffic since from 2010. Our traffic is:
- %90 Organic and %10 Clean Referral traffic (referring from less than 5 domains)
- GEO Targeting: User Defined (No additional costs!)
- Safe for Google AdSense (Guaranateed)
- Money back guarantee: before 72 hours only!
- Visitors interests: Mostly in Internet Marketing, Business, Stores, Photography, Advertising Media and Places
10,000 visitors are sent in around 14-16 days & 20,000 visitors are sent in around 30-32 days.
----
1-This offer is available until 12, March, 2016. All the prices will be set higher again and free Ad credits will be removed afterwards!
[URLnofo]www.trustedtrafficstore.co[/URLnofo]
Thanks,

jitendrasurve

I don't buying traffic works. Most of the traffic will be from bots with 100% bounce rate.

samimnoorzaitgc

samimnoorzaitgc
I had the same Idea on this long time ago. Seems like you misunderstood paid traffic. Most of the people who build a new website are not aware of SEO and website ranking. They usually start with no plan for ranking high. So what are they going to do? do they leave their websites with no attention and let their domains expire?
We are one of those who has many websites with high ranking with a lots of traffic, as much as we can provide for others too. Although, the money you pay us will be used to pay people to visit your website in way that you can't do it by yourself. It's superior PTC.
AND what kind of bot are you talking about? Is there any you aware of? tell us so we can get some traffic with it! Did you mean that little "jingling" bot that gives 50 visitors per WEEK?

Joe B. Ray

Joe B. Ray
I will be honest with you, I don't get your post. It doesn't make much sense. These type of offers are mostly bots, as jitendrasurve said. Based on the line I quoted above from your post, it seems you might not understand what bot traffic is. This could mean that you might be buying and reselling bot traffic yourself and don't know it.

When you're selling traffic, you must have the technology to filter out bot traffic. These days it's not so easy to that, unless you really know what you're doing. Today, bots are developed to a high degree of complexity. But, you don't even seem to know what bots are.

I can develop a bot that visits a website, goes through as many pages as I want, spends time on each page, then clicks on content, ads or whatever I want it to do and in your server logs it looks like real traffic coming from a browser. Now, I would never build a bot like that. I am not in the business of building bots for fake traffic, but I could build one easily it if I wanted to. I am more interested in developing software that filters out the fake traffic so people don't have to get ripped off.

What I am trying to say is that your traffic could be 80% good. I might be totally misunderstanding your offer. I have no idea, but it sounds like your traffic could be 80% bad. I am very curious, can you send me a test run of 100 visitors so I can check the traffic? If it's real traffic, I will buy from you.

samimnoorzaitgc

samimnoorzaitgc
You might have seen that our "Test Package" has been set to free with free GEO targeting. You can order this package through our website or send me a PM here with your website's link and the country you want to target. You can also choose "Global" traffic source as well. You can check our "How it Works" page to understand how we provide the traffic. I understand you guys, nowadays it's hard to trust traffic sellers, but this one is one of the trusted ones. I'm not saying we're the only trusted service, there are many others as well but we offer the highest discount.
AdSense proof: We display Google ads on our homepage. Google doesn't accept sites that doesn't comply with their policies, any website related to fake/bot traffic or traffic exchanges will not be approved by AdSense.
Thank you

samimnoorzaitgc

Changes made:
Offers no longer exists, now you can buy 10,000 visitors for $12.99 and 20,000 visitors or $23.99. It was 20,000 and 50,000 visitors for the Golden and Platinum package before. As the number of visitors is reduced, the quality is improved as well. They'll now stay for longer and pay higher attention than they did before.

Please I am interested in a such offer, and I am ready to work with you for a long term basis.
But I would like to know more about you, your company and as well as on how it works.
Because I don't want to fall into bots again. A bot just made my Adsense account banned.
If you would give a fee-free test first, I will know myself whether it is a bot or not.
I I find it is not botted traffic, then I am ready to pay and we get started to work together.
Else :
Nada.

samimnoorzaitgc

samimnoorzaitgc
Dear friend,
This offer has been expired since 12, March. You can buy 10,000 visitors for $12.99. We have improved the quality of our traffic since the offer has been expired.
Our traffic is completely safe for AdSense. We make our customers satisfied so they will buy even more from us. If any AdSense account is banned with our traffic, we will have to answer the webmaster. We have responsibility against our customers.
Sure, will give you a test. Contact me in our website with your website link. I'll be sending you 200 free USA visitors.
[URLnofo]www.trustedtrafficstore.us[/URLnofo] (Not .CO)

Ron Killian

I am confused how it is targeted when they have so many interests? Plus you say "mostly". Could be all over the place. Can a given interest be chosen? If not, it's not targeted.

It's good you don't want customers adsense accounts getting banned, but you can't get their account back for them if it does. :(

samimnoorzaitgc

Nope, they don't have too many interests, a bunch of 'em does, rest has single or few. Interests of visitors are recognized by tracking their activities and they are included in categories. When a new website is added in our list and is related to "Travel", visitors with the interest on traveling and places will be sent to the website.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.