Promote Twitter Tweets or Account?

CyberAlchemist

What’s up everyone? If you have an opportunity to advertise on Twitter, which one do you prefer to promote, your Twitter tweets or account?
What do you guys think?

samimnoorzaitgc

If you own a famous account eg. a brand's twitter, you will just need to display your account by running ads so more people can follow you. If your twitter is less attractive and has tweets that has to be promoted, advertise your tweets. example: a tweet that includes short and meaningful words and a link to your website.
Now, which one do you prefer? Good luck!

rfharris

I think promoting your account would be better than promoting your tweets.

Mike001

I have to agree on promoting your account, i.e. brand.

The more that you get the brand out there and in front of people the more likely you are to hit that sweet spot where you find that group or individual that just promotes you like crazy. Sometimes it can come quick, and other times it can drag out, but if you stay persistent it will happen if you have a good product, and when I say product I mean whatever it is you are promoting.

ulterios

I usually promote my account unless I am targeting something in particular or trying to get people to see a specific Tweet, then I might go the Tweet route.

The thing that you have to consider is that if for some reason you delete your Tweets then wherever you posted a link to that Tweet will not go where it is supposed to, so make sure that you are promoting Tweets that you will not delete any time.

Promoting the account will still have links go to that account unless you change your Twitter username/handle so they will always work unless you make a change.

Dewlance

WMS Marketplace Seller
Lol, I read your question and think about it and now I am confused.

I will promote my account because of it will give me long term benefit but for quick benefit like If I want to promote one of my product and quickly want to convert traffic in money then I will promote my tweets.

For long term benefit: Promote Account
Short Term benefit: Promote tweets.

Website Design Ltd

As a platform, Twitter is going to work best from a brand awareness perspective. An effective brand awareness campaign can garner impressions more efficiently through account promotion, and driving traffic to your website for conversions (via specific tweets for example) through Twitter is going to be a far more difficult/costly process.

CyberAlchemist

Lol, I read your question and think about it and now I am confused.

I will promote my account because of it will give me long term benefit but for quick benefit like If I want to promote one of my product and quickly want to convert traffic in money then I will promote my tweets.

For long term benefit: Promote Account
Short Term benefit: Promote tweets.
Yes promoting tweets affect in short term but promoting account will help you increase followers for your Twitter account and when you have a decent number of followers you can promote your own tweets without paying fees for them, I am thinking this way is better.

As a platform, Twitter is going to work best from a brand awareness perspective. An effective brand awareness campaign can garner impressions more efficiently through account promotion, and driving traffic to your website for conversions (via specific tweets for example) through Twitter is going to be a far more difficult/costly process.
Thanks but your answer is pretty common, if I can guess then you are wanting to suggest me to promote account and driving traffic to my websites later. But I am not sure what you are talking about.

Website Design Ltd

Website Design Ltd
Breaking it down, I'm saying it depends on the nature of your business. If you're looking at driving conversions/sales for a specific product or service then promoting tweets is going to be your best option, but as driving conversions through twitter is far more difficult than simply driving brand awareness, you're going to be paying a significant amount more in order to see a decent return.

Brand awareness: Account promotion.
Drive conversions: Tweet promotion (although expect to pay a lot more and see a potentially minimal return).

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.