When will a web page be re-crawled by Google?

roggy

Hi friends,
As I was working on one of my site and I have updated new content for a blog post but I have waited for more days but Google has not still recrawled for my post. I want to know when will my pages be re-crawled and re-indexed by Google?
Are there any ways to make this process happen faster?
Thanks in advance.

denvercardonations

If you google "submit url google" and submit your domain for crawling on that form, doesn't it automatically send a spider to recrawl your website regardless?

Developer

No, there is no guarantee when it will be crawled.

Once you submit your URL, you might need to wait some time for Google to process your request as well as crawl and index the page. Also, understand that we can't guarantee that Google will index all your changes as Google relies on a complex algorithm to update indexed materials.
Source: https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/6065812?hl=en

samimnoorzaitgc

Approximately, in around 2-3 weeks. In other words: When they see it necessary to crawl your website. Get links to crawl faster.

HCFGrizzly

Hi friends,
As I was working on one of my site and I have updated new content for a blog post but I have waited for more days but Google has not still recrawled for my post. I want to know when will my pages be re-crawled and re-indexed by Google?
Are there any ways to make this process happen faster?
Thanks in advance.
Instead of waiting for your beard to grow, you can just ask Google to re-crawl your website and try to speed things up
Here is a tutorial on how to do it:

https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/6065812?hl=en

onegoodman25

Go to Google Webmaster, add your site rss feed, and it will be crawled in manner of hours, webmaster help google crawl your site more often as it will know how the site map looks like

vishwa

There is a option available in Google Webmaster tools name fetch and render. Just put the url of the updated content and click the fetch button.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.