Best Paid Control Panel for VPS?

Harry P

Could any one recommend me some best paid control panel to manage VPS Linux servers? exclude cPanel because its price is pretty high and I could not go for its lifetime license then I would like to hear all your recommendations. Thanks

ioZoom

webmin/virtualmin is good.

Hugo E.

Hugo E.
I used webmin, seem it was very simple and need more configurations to run websites on it after installed on the server...but also not sure it's more secure? and is it a free web panel if I don't remember wrong this.

Developer

DirectAdmin is actually a pretty decent one
as well, and the price is only about $30/mth
or $300 for a lifetime (last time I had checked
any way)

Other than those already mentioned, here are a
few additional ones you may want to look into.

• BlueOnyx *
  • CentOS Web Panel *
  • Core-Admin
  • Froxlor *
  • iMSCP *
  • InterWorx
  • ISPConfig *
  • ISPmanager
  • Plesk
  • Sentora *
  • Vesta *
  • ZPanel *
Those with asterisks (*) by their names are
open-source, so very affordable ;)

hmb-robert

I will suggest to use cPanel control panel. It is really best and easy to manage.

You will get complete documentation for control panel on cpanel site. You can learn each and every option using this documentation.

Talaa

Plesk is one of the most popular web-based control panels. It offers support for Linux as well as Windows. Compared to cPanel, Plesk supports for a much wider variety of Linux distributions. Also, Plesk is built with a amazing feature set, such as file manager, email configuration, FTP, visitor statistics, server and site security. Plesk has a clean and easy to use interface, both novice and professional can handle it.

VPSrobots is a Linux web hosting control panel based on Windows platform. Although it is not quite as powerful as cPanel or Plesk, It has own impressive features, such as website building, MySQL database management, SFTP tool, SSL deployment, website backup, restoration and migration, server security. The interface is not nice looking but really easy to use and user friendly. It isnt a web-based control panel, so it doesnt consume your precious server resource. Additionally, VPSrobots can manage multiple website and servers with one license, so it might be the most economical one.

Here is a post which introduce the popular hosting management tools: 2018’s ultimate guide to Web panels (https://www.hostingadvice.com/blog/cpanel-vs-plesk-vs-webpanel/), which will be useful to you.

Last edited:

onliveserver

Hello Team,

These are best in used and these are most popular control panels VMware ESX/ESXi and Microsoft Hyper-V from these you can manage both Linux and Windows Operating Systems.

jakeis

I was about to suggest that you opt for cPanel, but since you've said you don't want cPanel, my suggestion is Plesk.

Daniel@30

I am using the best admin panel for Linux servers, CPanel is undoubtedly the best option available. It is very user friendly and does the job well.

Rob Whisonant

I know this thread is old and I am sure you have made your choice a long time ago. So this is for everyone reading this thread.

One thing to keep in mind when selecting a control panel is... Do you plan on ever having a script installed by a third party or ever asking for help from a server admin or developer?

Most will require that you are using either cpanel or plesk to get any help from them. If you are using some other control panel you are most likely going to be on your own.

lkovnih226

According to me, Directadmin is the best paid control panel althohg it needs more manual configurations than other hosting control panels but it is light and always help your websites run faster and consuming less server resources.

permendrain

I prefer Kloxo MR which is much better for me than other panel.
And i'm using right now..

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.